**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nightcrawler ability

Hello we all know that Nc is a good hero for deffence in alliance war, but when is dupped it's just a simple hero, easy to beat. He has some great abilities like evade witch is not working anymore when he changes his combat mode in swashbuckling mode. What I want to say is that our "friends" from KABAM team just dupped my only one 5* 4/55 hero and guess what is Nightcrawler πŸ˜‚now i can use him in arenas because in alliance war no kills anymore. I have other 15 heroes 5* witch undupped don't activate abbilities like juggernaut, hulk, yj, venom, iron man.... so they did not dupplicate one of these,they dupplicate Nc because they want to see angry and frustrated persons in this game. The crystals are spinning in their servers..... **** .....they give you what they want. I can now say my account it's now ruined because kabam team decided to dupplicate my Nc. When i ask for a simple rank down ticket they are not giving but they can ruin our accounts. In this account I put some time 3years, money arround 500 euros and what they do? Ruin my account and the pleasure to play this game. THANKS KABAM TEAM!!!!!

Comments

• joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s not Kabam who spins the crystals ...
    It is still only RNG πŸ‘†πŸ»
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69 β˜…
    Undupped also will change swashbuckling mode ..
  • Tjattila1982Tjattila1982 Posts: 27 β˜…
    Yes @LittleYinYin but not so fast and easy. Look at this difference tu916oqbkm3o.jpg
    15av4kwykkmq.png
    And it's not just one war, I think it's third with no kills
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69 β˜…
    May be opponent got iceman .. I’m use 5* R4 iceman also kill boss node NC easily . But frankly NC is not really useful at high tier AW . Cause most of the player know how to deal with it .
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The difference is 0.3 seconds and the duped version does more damage. If your NC faces someone with the right champ or who is good at fighting him he won't get kills whether or not he is duped. I don't think the .3 seconds makes much difference.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes but it’s quite difficult sometimes to get him to hold block and change modes, I’ve only been able to do it once and I’ve fought and lost to so many. He’s a great and annoying champ.
  • ImranAzharImranAzhar Posts: 34 β˜…
    Almost all defenders have counter these days. NC is iceman . Magick is Blade. Gone are the days where actually need skill to take down those defenders. I miss those days a lot. It feels like a huge deal when you master the skill to beat those defenders.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't worry, you can sell your NC, and pull a new one undupped! All will be good!! :)
    Haha, just kidding, yeah, once dup, just use him in your attacking line up, good bleed and assasin? (forgot what it is called) and can make quick kills.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Out of my last 4 wars I have been killing NC on the unstunnable node each time. Only one time he got 2 kills.

I'm a fairly new player with 3 months of experience, so it's not that hard to kill NC when someone plays right and forces the mode change.

Get a grip, NC is anyways not seen in higher tiers as a defender.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Almost all defenders have counter these days. NC is iceman . Magick is Blade. Gone are the days where actually need skill to take down those defenders. I miss those days a lot. It feels like a huge deal when you master the skill to beat those defenders.

Not everyone has an Iceman / blade / magik / NC, so yeah, skill is still involved in clearing nodes.
  • NKs are easy to kill no matter they duped or unduped.. Its all matters of skills. Unduped takes more time to change his mode that's why some people struggle against unduped. you just needs to wait a bit before dash front to hit him in defense to change his mode..