**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What champ do you Currently like

Me I currently like Iceman and Magik.
Who do you like?

Comments

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I really started enjoying Luke Cage since he got buffed.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Dingalo wrote: »
    I really started enjoying Luke Cage since he got buffed.

Neat
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Iceman and Magik are great. Really enjoying Void right now too. Medusa is awesome.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Vision!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Really wish they had a 5* Vision. Either one.
  • Star lord ... not a fan of using stark
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Rogue, SW, Civil Warrior for some reason
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    Rogue, SW, Civil Warrior for some reason

nice
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Iceman and Gwenpool
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Im loving the hood right now. Definitely one of my favorite champs.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Ghost Rider, Night Crawler, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, and I am starting to get a feeling for Yellow Jacket.
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I have too many I really love, including Scarlet Witch, Magik, Ultron, X23, Gwenpool, Vision, Hulk, Rulk, Gulk, Iceman, Starky, Crossbone, Wolverine, Ghostrider, Blade, Luke Cage, Hood, Hyperion, Winter Soldier, Angela, Drax, etc .... Wow, I have so much love!!! LOL ...

That is a lot
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Im loving the hood right now. Definitely one of my favorite champs.

Mine too.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I enjoy using a classic spidey/symbiote spidey in any play. But they really don’t get the job done in harder content! Hyperion is a blast, and can get the job done most places. Same with Medusa.

But overall, Ghost Rider is my guy.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I like Turtles.

Agreed. Whether as wax, soup, or the teenage mutant variety
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Really enjoying Void right now, especially with longer fights that I’m running into. He was one of my MVPs in 5.1 and 5.2 with Buffet and Masochism and is my go-to in a lot of Trials of the King, especially with annoying Hyperions.

Also into Sparky right now even though for the longest time I hated playing with him.
  • Stark Spider-Man
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider is my newest 4/55 and I like him a lot. Still getting used to him so not my go to champ but he's a lot of fun.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    SL, Voodoo and AA
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Quake..hands down..my new toy...
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Hyperion and Venom
  • No love for guillotine here 😭
    She’s my all time favorite, very useful and a great champ
  • I really like Psylocke. Find her fun to play with and love her animations. It’s a shame her powerlock doesn’t stop any power gain otherwise she’d be a great R4 candidate. As things stand I have her unduped at R3 and even though I have a mutant awakening gem I can’t justify using it on her when AA and Iceman are in the crystals.

Doc Oc is another I really like. Currently have him as 4* at 3/30 but again can’t justify the resources to 5/50 him when he’s available as 5* and the game is moving away from 4* champs

Also love Hood. So fun to play as but once again he suffers from sitting behind a strong pack of mystics.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ive not ranked him past r3 or awakened him but I pulled 4star killmonger from featured gm. He has crazy long specials and moves really fluid very fun in arena.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I've started enjoying luke cage. and i also like hyperion, starky, x-23 and OG punisher