**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AA or Rogue

DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
So I'm about 4k fragments away from my 3rd T4 mutant catalyst and I had initially planned to take my duped rogue to rank 5 but I just pulled an Archangel yesterday so who should I rank up? I know AA is much better duped but even without his sig ability he still has insane bleed/neurotoxins. But then again rogue is also super useful so any suggestions?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    AA
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Depends on where you want to use them and your roster.
    If you want a heavy hitter then AA, If you want utility then rouge(life steal, power steal, decreased debuff)
    Rouge is a better champion overall but I only just started with act 5 so can't say about the end game content.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    AA is not exactly a heavy hitter he just needs to apply a couple deadly neurotoxins and it is game over for the enemy.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    I like rogue better.
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Archangel Duped Is a God Tier...
    On the Other Hand, Rogue Unduped is a Demi God Tier.... Both are Good, Aa is good at some fights, Rogue at some.. Take the one you're Comfortable with. That's on your Grip... ✌️
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    AA
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited February 2018
    AA, should of made this a poll
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    AA is far better and I have both at rank 5. Rogue is a bit of a jack of all trade so she's useful in a lot of content but AA is a top 3 damage dealer and his neurotoxin is very valuable in AW and end game questing