**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC Gender Reveal

@Kabam Miike Thought you guys would appreciate this. I enjoy your game so much I used it for our gender reveal. https://youtu.be/_O_jZHkKmCY

Comments

• Options
    I'm glad it made you smile. That, along with giving others who are in the same situation some hope was our goal. My wife and I will hope with you. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Congrats! Awesome video! Good luck to you and your family from the whole community 😀
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Congratulations! Love this.
  • Options
    @Dropfaith, you know it!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @JohnnyVsTheContest, this is awesome! Congratulations! Absolutely lovely!! iogg2qjczw5j.png
  • Options
    Congrats on having a girl and also great pull on hyperion figured it was him based on his arm sticking out lol
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Nah don't rush to rank her they are fun at low levels

Nah you gotta rank to level 1, then they are fun, skip past the first month, it's all dirty nappies, sick and whinging 😂
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    God tier pull
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Johnny had 7 shots at blade, pulled him first one, still this new edition will be much more of a game changer than blade, I’ve got a level 1 son, the 4am bottle feeds are really good for checking into aq
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Very nice! We totally should've ourselves! But my 1 month old baby girl did get me Blade with only 3 feature crystals available! Most powerful tiny finger ever!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the support, guys. I love the MCOC community. I won't be in a hurry to rank her up. My alli apparently are all expecting me to make some mistakes from sleep deprivation once she gets here, so I think I'm good on that end as well. Lol
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Congrats! Hopefully you aren't plagued by the gold shortage B)
  • Options
    Haha. I hear gold shortages are a part of pulling this class of champ.
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Very cute and original. Congratulations on your little girl!!! Unfortunately me and my wife lost our son back in September while she was pregnant. Hoping we get another opportunity. This just made me smile too big though.

Hey man best of luck that is terrible I'm so sorry. keep trying man, and in the mean time just keep trying to make eachother happy. Consider this time as a vacation in your relationship. They say that positive attitude and mindset help fertility and baby health. You got this man, go get that girl pregnant!
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    What are 6*s doing in a 5* crystal though?

I've already got 2 girls, holding my shards for the puppy featured crystal now.
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 7
    @JohnnyVsTheContest Cool stuff. Congrats
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    This is awesome! Congratulations!
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Well done! You may not want to duplicate her to soon! They say if you duplicate that champ you go through a lot more gold and units!! Congratulation!
  • Options
    cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    Better then blade :)
  • Options
    Way better! 😁
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    cycyan wrote: »
    Better then blade :)

You win the internet, sir! 😁😃😁
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Thought you guys would appreciate this. I enjoy your game so much I used it for our gender reveal. https://youtu.be/_O_jZHkKmCY

You gonna try for the dupe?

At least rng here is 50% so chance of duping is high