**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Classic Deadpool ever coming back to arenas?

Is Classic Deadpool ever going to come back to arena? Maybe for Deadpool 2? Been saving a 4* mutant gem for him, want to know if he's ever coming back, if not I will use it on another champ.
Thanks,
Alex Chardon
Ign: Alex Chardon

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Who knows? I sincerely hope so. I have awakening gem and 98 sig stones waiting.
  • I'm not too worried. My Wolvie is sig 99. But it's a actual godly trophy champ. Not like the other trophy champs.
    Agreed my Wolvie sig 80 but still want him.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    If we have deadpool in the arena, the cutoff will be very high. Which means people who don't get him by a small amount of points will start to complain.

Then the rant fiesta will start again.
    DLegend wrote: »
    If we have deadpool in the arena, the cutoff will be very high. Which means people who don't get him by a small amount of points will start to complain.

Theres a verey good chance for that, but its a 3 day arena with the top 1000 getting him (at least thats what they've done previously)

I will be taking a day or two off work and spending a lot of units to get him.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »

Theres a verey good chance for that, but its a 3 day arena with the top 1000 getting him (at least thats what they've done previously)

It's only top 500
    Never been 1000

• Aaron131109Aaron131109 Posts: 47
    Noobeeus wrote: »

Classic Deadpool arena only 2 Days played, not 3 days like arena usually
  • JustBeFineJustBeFine Posts: 31
    they will never reply to any DEADPOOL topic, they ignored ALL that since 18months.