**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down tickets

When you will drop rank down tickets,we need them because 6* now in the game

Comments

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    just stop....
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    jxonuj10cecq.gif

Hahahahahahaha!!! That's exactly how I feel reading this!! LOL
    Well done sir!!!
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    They should make a sticky note or something that says :"NO MORE RANK DOWN TICKETS."

Doubt it would stop threads like this though.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    get. out.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Nothing will ever stop these posts....they are like cockroaches..
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    jxonuj10cecq.gif

Least hottest pic of Famke that I have ever seen. Love the way she played Jean though.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Id still work it out.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    jxonuj10cecq.gif

The Award goes to....
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I was just wondering when one of this was gonna pop out .. it's been a few days since someone started this thread..

now patiently waiting for "we need more gold" thread ..
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    What we really need is more t1a ;-p

Seriously, rank down tickets should never happen again except in extreme cases and be only champ specific or a possible anniversary/Xmas gift like the last set. There is too much potential for abuse. Work your way back up the rank up tree, the materials are all there.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    Lol everything now is an excuse to ask for rank down tickets.
    AQ rewards were late. We demand rank down tickets.

The Black Panther premiere just came out. Give us rank down tickets.

We need rank down tickets because the Eagles won the Superbowl.

I r5 my 5* Tom Brady (right after I r4 my 5* Malcolm Butler). I need some rank downs...

....just awesome :)
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    TheDemon wrote: »
    They should make a sticky note or something that says :"NO MORE RANK DOWN TICKETS."

Doubt it would stop threads like this though.

It’s their own fault though because they said that before. And then they gave them out for no good reason.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i never understood why people never ask for rankups instead of asking for rankdowns

Because of poor decision making or they feel slighted because of a change in a game.
  • Rather than just giving the player base Rank Down tickets how about Kabam just putting them for sale in the Store? I'd buy a rank down ticket or 2 if it were offered in the Glory or Loyalty store. Maybe if there was a unit offer I'd consider that as well for Rank down tickets.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i never understood why people never ask for rankups instead of asking for rankdowns

Because of poor decision making or they feel slighted because of a change in a game.

I wouldn't say it is poor decision making but there are times in the game where you make a decision on a champ and then after awhile that champ isn't viable anymore. you made the best decision for your team at the time and now things have changed. In my situation I'd like to buy a rank down ticket to rank down my Capt Marvel in favor for Medusa. I had Capt Marvel from early on and she got me through a lot then. Kabam gave me a Medusa and Medusa will help me better now in AW or AQ.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    I totally agree. The game changes and quite honestly the resources are stingy. We should get a little flexibility to move our roster around from time to time. Perhaps it’s 1,000 units or something like that for a five star rank down ticket and you can only use one every 60 days. Not asking for the moon, but it seems fair. If you have a rk4 5 star and you get a new one, odds are you won’t be able to rank that one up for a really long time
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    That sounds like you guys used your resources too soon. You made your bed, lay in it. You'll get resources eventually. Maybe.
  • 98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    Don't Rank up Champions like Iron Patriot, Deadpool XF, Hulkbuster, Groot, Sentry, Carnage....ect.... And Rank Down tickets are not needed
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rank up gems for special crystals. Rank down tickets for the glory and loyalty store.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Well when they nerf BLADE u guys better not ask for rank down tickets ! 😉
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They gave out rank down tickets at Christmas. I just wish they hadn't expired. Could really use one on my 5* Hawkeye so I could take my 5* Gwenpool to R4 (I didn't have at the time and was prepared to take Hawkeye to R4).
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    jxonuj10cecq.gif
    Same reaction to nerf posts