**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Are You Looking For In An Alliance?

kr62khy428we.jpg

Black Lotus is a 5.5 Mil rated Alliance that is growing quickly. MCOC is a game. We all play games to have fun, however losing, being in inactive alliances or being the top player that 29 others count on all the time sucks and isn't fun. Black Lotus has only lost 4 wars since Mid-December, so we rarely lose. We hit all alliance rewards every time. Last week we finished top 6%-20% in SA and we never have hold weeks. We assign players to bgs for both war and AQ and expect everyone to pull their own weight, so we don't have to rely on just 1 player. Black Lotus is filled with awesome people that want to help each other grow and improve in the game.

We currently run AQ Maps 43322 or equivalent. We finish all days of AQ at 100% for all 3bgs. We may look to increase this, but we don't like to lock too many champs and don't want to force players to donate. This allows players to grow and enjoy the game, rather than treating it like a job.

We run 3bg wars and are currently Gold 3 in the 1st season. We assign players to BGS as well as paths. We use the LINE app to communicate and have fun. We take winning wars very serious and pride ourselves on communication and strategy to beat alliances much bigger and stronger than ours.

If this sounds like what you are looking for in an alliance, message Trotster on the LINE app. We only have a few spaces open and expect them to fill fast.

Comments

• Great alliance. They've got a great balance of success and fun.
  • Great alliance! They have been patient and helpful. I’m not sure I would be where I am without them.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Click Bait
  • Still aggressively looking to fill our last 2 spots. Send me a message on the LINE app @ Trotster to join
  • Good players, good leader, enjoyable times
  • Hello Bro,

Please check me if I can join you guys, by the way, I'm a Filipino so my timezone is GMT +8

Anpucheliyan is my MCOC name.

Thanks,
  • Hello Bro,

Please check me if I can join you guys, by the way, I'm a Filipino so my timezone is GMT +8

Anpucheliyan is my MCOC name.

Thanks,

I found you in game and if you would like to join, please download the LINE app and add Trotster. We can talk there

• Hey guys does anyone know a good alliance where they are very active but people don't get kicked if they're 'noobs'? (Noobs in quotation marks because those six star people think they're all high and mighty when they call 4 star players noobs.)