**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BP Trials’ Wakandan Crystals

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Today is the last day of trials and the last chance to get some goodies. Including the elusive purple crystal. Join the poll if you did every day of trials.

BP Trials’ Wakandan Crystals 97 votes

I didn’t get any.
35%
KickenChickenBigPoppaCBONEGbSarkarThe_OneChadhoganTheSickmasterHorror_punkJoeLukaGoken2345WayntosRyansapphSportsfan365SnaggleJon8299Jim0172khehmistMcfly89Dseptykon13PandamanTanAMF 34 votes
I got at least one and only got 3*(s)
40%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomBatty_NumppodkatrylLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfissfu_koraxThat_Dude52Spity68Deadbyrd9DraenathNastyEfnNateMsDominoJadedJets44JohnJones80YotzDaredevi1Fan7Vladislas22Kojomaoto 39 votes
I got a 4* (Note that I won’t believe you)
24%
Whododo872stakSgt_Doakes1Trinadsvg2782DropfaithStewmanAxeCopFirePrimmer79HeroBoltsysidray33MorbidCuriositybuttersRCunhaSgtAnime1Thecrusher_9756Alex87chev327foxCloud99999DONZALOOG1234 24 votes

Comments

• I got a 4* (Note that I won’t believe you)
    I somehow managed to get (2) Ultimate Wakandan crystals... both gave me 4* champs. I forget the first one but the second was Cap WWII. #HonestToGOD
  • Mcfly89Mcfly89 Posts: 28
    I didn’t get any.
    Played every single quest on expert and did all quests when the infinite trial was on, not 1 single crystal :(
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    I didn’t get any.
    i played every quest haven't got one..... it is what it is, infinite no wakanda trial!!
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Got a crystal on the very first day and pulled a 4* war machine. Only got one more crystal for the rest of the event, on day 19, and pulled a 3* classic black panther. I did the expert level every day and did every level on two of the infinite days (forgot we could do all the levels on two of those days).
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Got two crystals. 3* WS and 4* IM
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I didn’t get any.
    Played every expert and all difficultys of the infinite trial and never received a single wakanda crystal total ****
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I didn’t get any.
    My brother got one crystal and got a 4* iron man
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I don't understand why people are so disappointed by these. So you didn't get a 3*, big deal. The only problem I had is the way Kabam made them sound common when they obviously weren't.
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    I did expert every day and pulled 3 Wakandan crystals. 2 3 stars and 1 4* Iron Man
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    Seems like everyone got Iron Man lmao
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I got 2 on the Infinite days, then I got one on a random day, for a total of 3.

They all gave 3*.
  • Merc1077Merc1077 Posts: 33
    edited February 2018
    I didn’t get any.
    I think it’s ridiculous to do expert trials all through the event and get nothing worth while. It was a waste of time and in game energy. Pointless. Just crystal shards? Really?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Gotten 3 so far (sorry for those who haven't... that really sucks)... I pulled 4*s from two of them and a 3* from the third one (got 4* Storm, duped my 4* Winter Soldier, and then got a 3* OG Black Panther).
  • drkmttr50drkmttr50 Posts: 19
    Got a bunch in the first 2 weeks, all 3 stars (including killmonger). Got my final one yesterday and it was 4 star war machine dupe
  • I got 6, got a 4* BW, the rest 3*s.
  • Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
    lol. I got 4 all from expert except one from easy. I pulled 3* hulk(rare). all 4*s of bpcw,OG bp,and black widow. ceo luck
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Just got one 3*. I’m surprised to see so many got 4*s. No one in my ally did.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I got a 4 ironman but I had 10 wakanda things..

Ten? TEN? I added my parenthetical as a joke, but in your case, take it literally. ; )
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I got one the first day and then no more
  • JoeLukaJoeLuka Posts: 13
    I didn’t get any.
    Not a single one the entire event.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    I didn’t get any.
    I wished I did
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    i got 1 and it gave me a 4* war machine
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I didn’t get any.
    I only played expert a couple of times though so didn't expect to get one. Pretty much only did hard mode.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    And another. I’ve lost count. Oh the humanity!