**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is going on with the game today????

I've been kicked out of the game twice while playing AQ.
Lost half of WW2 on the first one and then half of wolverine on the second one without the fight even getting started.
That is 200 units on WW2 that I had to spend Kabam. And I don't see you sending us those units back.

Even after I got on I had to wait a good two hours to fight AQ because characters kept freezing in other game modes.
Right now is 5:37 pm pacific time and I am still experiencing screen freezing and bigger overall lagging than usual.
Did you all do something to the game today????? this is extremely frustrating. Day 5 of AQ is no joke and we are spending in order to keep up with your faulty program.

Please get it fixed.

Comments

• Options
    Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    The problem was Google DNS not game.
  • Options
    JjkiiiJjkiii Posts: 3
    I disagree it was kabam and they don't care
  • Options
    JjkiiiJjkiii Posts: 3
    When the game is bad and I have played it around 2 years or more and this is my first complaint it was trash and they know it js
  • Options
    Bambam7700Bambam7700 Posts: 38
    The same has happened to me and it's been freezing
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    This is still happening at some point someone in Kabam whether it be through the mods here or an ingame message, they need to let us know what the problem is and what they are doing to fix it...instead they delete and/or ignore threads about the issue as if everything is states quo