**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Matchmaking Timings

Hi All

Please can you confirm when AW matchmaking becomes available each week and when it closes each week?

Just to settle a discussion in my alliance once and for all. If a Kabam staff member can pls confirm, even better

Thank you!

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Paddie wrote: »
    Hi All

Please can you confirm when AW matchmaking becomes available each week and when it closes each week?

Just to settle a discussion in my alliance once and for all. If a Kabam staff member can pls confirm, even better

Thank you!

They sent a message out Friday in game that it was going down on Sunday at 7pm PST. Try reading that if you are not familiar with the fact that war always goes down at that time each week.
  • PaddiePaddie Posts: 28
    That’s my point entirely.
    After reading that some people still didn’t get it, so am looking for it to be spelled out so I can show this to them.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    After reading that some people still didn’t get it, so am looking for it to be spelled out so I can show this to them.

They might be hopeless if that is the case because in game messages are evidently Kabam's preferred means of reaching us.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87

So, they read the message and they have seen it be this way for at least a year and they still cannot figure it out? Must be a long couple of days for the leader and officers in your alliance if that's the case.