**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have serious problem in the

BiroBiro Posts: 146
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Guys I keep playing & I'm very active I also run heavy stuff uncollected & go always playing the hardestMaterial
But I don't get any good 5* champ to rankup I feel the game is updating but my roaster is not
They gave me very bad 5*
I opened feature grandmaster didn''t help
I saved for weeks & open feature got a carp
I have only x-23 unduplicated rank 4
The duplicate I have are ****

Iron patriot who ever will rank up Iron patriot
Colossus he worth nothing
Storn needs a critcal team
I don't ask for blade at least let my r4 5* x-23 get awakend
In addition to this all my 5* champs are very low in prestige I can't even rank up 1 of them for prestige

So now am punished for prestige can't even reach an alliance map 6 with what am geting
& again I have low predtige 5*

No champs for prestige
I feel I am locked in this situation

I need some 5 * with prestige not the **** I am getting I need to grow

The situation has been going for months
Dissapointed
An advice don't spend on grand master feature I spend nearly 3k units got bunch of 3*
Sorry if am ragging & I don't believe that crystal are random pull.
For a situation that happened with kabam support team
Any way guys thank for reading & wish you a very good day

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Is this a poem?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    But Colossus is Op...
  • SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    Spend more on g.m. crystals and plz open the featured 5 stars you will surely be rewarded as it is a game of money so don't worry you are on right path
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    You just got to be patient. I didn't get a good 5 star for literally a year and then during the blade opening I got blade, rulk and gweenpool.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I'm sorry for your ****... I've been getting kabamed in the 4 star crystals and it's annoying getting she hulk, gambit, spiderman(classic)(twice), and karnak (twice).
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Biro wrote: »
    You just got to be patient. I didn't get a good 5 star for literally a year and then during the blade opening I got blade, rulk and gweenpool.

I would like to patient but I am a seasoned summer I had been here since the early days of the game I have 25 5*star
    But as I mentioned they have low orestige
    & not worth throwing alphs 2 for any of them
    Alpha 2 is rare thats the main problem

Edited was about forget to tell thank you for ready & for your supportive comment

25 five stars, at least one or two of them has to be good. Why don’t you take a screen shot of them and people can give advice.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't feel like storm needs a crit team to be good. but regardless

Parts of Act 5 can be completed with 4*. you can get a class awakening from there. Maybe you get lucky.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I feel your pain. I've got around 40 5* and most are ****...and a majority are duped several times...**** on top of ****. Of course my Starlord isn't duped...its a marathon not a sprint though...just have to keep going. Sooner or later a good champ will drop.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Biro wrote: »

I would like to patient but I am a seasoned summer I had been here since the early days of the game I have 25 5*star
    But as I mentioned they have low orestige
    & not worth throwing alphs 2 for any of them
    Alpha 2 is rare thats the main problem

Edited was about forget to tell thank you for ready & for your supportive comment

25 five stars, at least one or two of them has to be good. Why don’t you take a screen shot of them and people can give advice.

This. If it's Prestige you need, anything Ranked would be a better steppingstone than waiting for the higher Champs. I think there are natural stumbling blocks in the game, but I also think there are ones we have created. If we are focusing on the same Champs we are trying to get and not making use of the ones we have in the meantime, that's not helping. I think people are so selective when it comes to Champs that they sometimes forget how to build.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    You should post the 5* you have so we can see exactly what you are talking about. If your 5* are all bad, surely you have some good 4* you could use instead? Assuming since you said you have 25 5*. Seems like a few have to be at least ok.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Not sure how long you have been playing, but I understand your frustration. I have mostly worthless 5*'s and only a hand full which I find useful. Unfortunately it is the nature of the game, but eventually, you will get some worthy champs. It just takes time. Some, just like any game of chance, seem to be luckier then others. I've been thinking about the new featured 5* crystal's myself... at least with those you know what you have a chance of getting.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    Welcome to the worst part of the game, where luck>skill in a lot of scenarios.
  • Biro wrote: »
    I saved for weeks & open feature got a carp

That stinks.

Sorry, couldn't help myself there. I can't tell for sure from what you've posted, but you give me the impression of someone who tries to swing for the fences. You mention being unable to rank up for prestige to get into a Map 6 alliance for example, and you also explicitly mention the 5* champs you have duped, even though many 5* champs don't need to be duplicated to be very good (Magik and Iceman, for example, are in my opinion rank 4 worthy even unduped on offense). If you don't think your roster is very strong, I'm not sure what you think you're going to do in a top tier alliance. You have to build roster for strength first, and prestige second, otherwise the alliances that require high prestige aren't likely to recruit you anyway.

Plus, I'm not in a Map 6 alliance and I'm not sure I even want to be in one given the work involved. The donations are much higher and the maps are much harder and require a lot more continuous coordination. I don't think being in a Map 5 alliance is really hurting my progress in the game. I'm certainly progressing slower than I would be in a Map 6 alliance, but its still fine.

I think you need to have realistic goals and then do what you need to do to reach them, and that often means playing efficiently, not shooting for home runs all the time. Do what you can do to strengthen your roster and improve your skills and most importantly do the content that provides the best rewards for expense in time and resources. Take the easy rewards, they add up. If your long term goal is to eventually get into the top echelons of play, my main recommendation is grind as much arena as you can. It isn't about getting the champions themselves, it is about getting the rewards: the battlechips, the units, and even the crystal shards. All of this improves your ability to make progress in the game without spending money. And I think ultimately the less money you spend, the more satisfied you'll be with the progress you make.

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Honestly bro i wouldn't give up just keep hoping you'll get someone good one day the 5*s i have are Spider-Man Classic Rulk Kamala DD Netflix duped Thor Jane Foster and Collosus...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You don’t need to be in a map 6 alliance to progress. My alliance does 5x5 since we are all overflowing with t4cc. Just can’t use them quick enough. I have about 10+ of every class
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    6l23lmdshjqh.png
    26pwfiow9jw8.png
    This is the mess I’ve got, not convinced that any are good enough to R3 besides guillotine and storm.
  • Tonedef wrote: »
    This is the mess I’ve got, not convinced that any are good enough to R3 besides guillotine and storm.

The ones I would at least R3 (resource availability dependent) are Symbiote Spiderman, Storm, Guillotine, and Psylocke. Perhaps Captain Marvel. Of course, Angela, Hulk, and Elektra are already ranked up and are also good. And if I had the resources depending on your tier I would consider ranking Mordo to R3 as a defender.

Not the best 5* roster I've seen, but also not the worst. It looks middle of the road to me given the number of champions pulled so far. It actually has a relatively low percentage of genuine duds.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    The over-arching complaint when it comes to 5* champs is that it ultimately comes down to luck with your pulls. Kabam treats 5* champs the same way they do 4* champs in that they assume you will take the first ones you get and build a team around them (my first team was built around a 4* Colossus). The pool of "good" 4* champs when you first start playing the game is quite large, but it shrinks as you progress in the game. Can you complete Act 5 with Spidergwen and Hulkbuster? Probably, but it's going to be significantly harder and more expensive to do so.

However, when we get to the point that we're generating the resources to rank up 5* champions, we already have a very solid stable of 4* god and demi-god tiered champs. In this case, we rely on 5* champs to either fill in a gap in our existing team, or to upgrade the team to get into harder content.

For me, I have a very solid team of max-ranked 4* champs to get through most day-to-day content. In order to take the next step and progress into things like Act 5.3 and LOL, I need something better than a "good" 5* champ. Because of this, the pool of 5* champs that would genuinely take me to the next level is rather small.

It's not uncommon for players to hit this plateau while they simply continue to grind for 5* champs until they get one that unlocks that next level. For Kabam, this is a double-edged sword: on one hand, players will continue to spend & play to grind for better champs. But on the other hand, it leads to players getting frustrated and quitting.

At the end of the day, I do think the pool of champs in the game as a whole is too big. Even the slightly reduced pool of 5* champs is too big. I do like that the 6* champ pool is rather restricted and hope it stays that way.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I did a LOL run so I could rank another 5* and went ages before I got anyone to rank. Then I got absurd luck for a couple months. Just have to be patient.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Captain Marvel hits really hard. Of course she isn't duped yet, but still powerful nonetheless. Having poison immunity is a plus. She clears a lot of content for me as at 5 r4. I duped mine last week and she is even more powerful. She hits harder when at full power meter so you really don't even need to use specials.