**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Join the Unofficial MCOC Discord!

Greetings, Summoners!

Looking for another outlet to discuss in-game content, plan out strategies, or just discuss how you did in that Arena? Have I got a place for you!

I invite all to the (Unofficial) Marvel Contest of Champions Discord Server! Here, you can interact with other players just like you, search for new alliance members, use tools like the Prestige Calculator, Arena Streak Chart, among other things, and participate in weekly contests. We're a relatively small part of the community, but we're always welcoming newcomers.

Again, we're not directly affiliated with the game or game team in any way, just a group of players with a deep passion for the game. Stop by!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/XanMZnP

Hope to see you in the Battlerealm!

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    So why not the current Reddit?
  • MarzGroove wrote: »
    So why not the current Reddit?

It's just another place to chat.
  • LJ_L1braLJ_L1bra Posts: 13
    Hi, this link says it’s expired
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    YeH it's a place to chat and soon they will start charging for a service what we can have for free.

Waste of time
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    YeH it's a place to chat and soon they will start charging for a service what we can have for free.

Waste of time

That was CHQ not discord
  • UMCOC & UMCOCPodcast
    https://discord.gg/22zY6bM
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★

Waste of time

That was CHQ not discord

@NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE They're going to start charging for chq?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Discord an CHQ are just awful things to use
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @Svain orignally when it announced there was something in part of the ToS that stated they reserved the right to start charging for usage in the future but I heard they got rid of that so it should be fine now.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225

Waste of time

discord is free genius
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Reddit is 95% "LOOK AT THIS 4* I PULLED"

Discord is a free for all chat with different rooms for different conversations. It also has a bot that can give you any info you need to know like champ abilities, prestige, etc. Plus the people are way less insufferable than the ones here lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Discord is a free for all chat with different rooms for different conversations. It also has a bot that can give you any info you need to know like champ abilities, prestige, etc. Plus the people are way less insufferable than the ones here lol

Also the podcast is a lot of fun to listen to
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51

Also the podcast is a lot of fun to listen to

Thank you for that! We put a lot into that. Love hearing people say they like it!
  • Thanks
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    The UMCOC Podcast on Discord is great. I would recommend downloading the Discord app, checking out the Podcast, and joining the community. It’s a different user experience than Reddit and all of the information is helpful for players regardless of where you are in the game’s progression.
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Less trolling IMO too
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    Less trolling IMO too

send a link