**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency maintenance

I'm just lost on how this 3 year old game that runs new maps monthly has to go through emergency maintenance every month. Making thousands every month but you can't figure out how to test/keep the game up after an update.... I just don't get it, please feel free to say oh another person crying but this doesn't happen on Xbox or PS. Sure it's a "free," game but not many that have been around a couple years hasn't threw some money at this game. Getting sick of this every month and at this point we don't even get comped for it anymore. No apologies my contest wasn't running well here's a revive potion and energy refill. Not asking for much just can't believe that this has become such a norm you don't even pretend to care anymore

Comments

• Soooo... I've seen a lot of these posts pop up over the last few hours and they just get closed what's the plan here. Same old same just pretend it didn't happen?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    They are keeping the conversation in one thread, and because the last thing they said was that the game was back on, that is why they think there is no need for more threads.
  • So just pretend it didn't happen okay that is Beyonder8421 for the insight
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    We are going into the scheduled maintenance now anyway. So, no game for the next 2 hours.
  • Yeah that's the problem, EVERY week there is maintenance! A multi-million dollar gaming company should be able to keep the game running between the scheduled down time.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    y4sik6p0y56g.jpg
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    maintenance again
  • The best part is the response to all these posts. Hey it's okay games back up so play until the scheduled maintenance so until next month you guys are probably good if not we are sorry?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Bucky22 wrote: »
    The best part is the response to all these posts. Hey it's okay games back up so play until the scheduled maintenance so until next month you guys are probably good if not we are sorry?

You're new around here, aren't you?
  • Haha I wish. We don't need any comp for this just keep trying to sell me a 3 star champ for 10 bucks (great deal) when you are rolling 6 stars out. Games trying to jump the shark just sucks by the time you hit 300k its like a damn addiction to play this stupid game. It would be nice if I didn't have to run the same map 7 times then get to master same map 7 times then uncollected 7 times... I mean come on change the maps it can't be that hard
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    qphblyrszupl.jpg
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Agreed, if the severs are running fine with no bugs and nothing to worry about there shouldn't be maintenance. However if there is a issue with the severs they should do maintenance.