**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Zero wakanda crystals?

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
I did expert every day and all of the trial of the infinite quests every 7th day. Zero wakanda crystals. Seriously? Anyone else end up with this?

Comments

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    That sucks man. I've gotten about 4. I really wish Kabam would consider static awards for more events like these, because it sucks to complete the same content as others but get much less in return. Everything doesn't have to be about luck.
  • Same. Finished all expert and infinite........ NADA
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I didn't get any either.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I only got 2 so far, so I'm part of the bad luck category. Today is the last of the event, hopefully today everyone gets a WAKANDA CRYSTAL that has a great 4* champs in it! ..... I believe it is NOT too much to reward everyone ONE on the last day of the event before ending, I suppose?...
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    I did them every day, for 2 accounts, and only 2 crystals. They need to make them part of the rewards, just not the RNG.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    2 Crystals, last was yesterday with a 4s WInter Soldier.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    2 crystals here
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Didn't get any either
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    None it's bs, at least there are others who know my pain
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Still have today’s to do, but yeah, so far nada. Oh, and add another thread to the count.
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    0 for me on expert on one acct. And 0 on my alt running hard
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Got one on day 1. After that nothing
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I got one, expert the whole way, got an OG cap that will never see R4. Overall, not super impressed. Got a decent amount of red shards which helped me get 0 blades in 4 tries.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    2 a 4 star hulk and 3 star iron man
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Nothing for me either. Still have expert to finish for today though...
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I got 3. With 2 coming today. All three 3*s though.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    There should be one every Trial of the Infinite so everyone would get one. Or 4.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    1 for me
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Only got one and pulled a 3*. Yay for me!
  • saiteja1107saiteja1107 Posts: 30
    Zero crystals me too... complete every day master and also completed every trail of infinite..what the hell
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Zero,zilch, nada
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    I didn’t get any either. I’m only slightly disappointed.
  • 0 crystal for me too.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I got 3
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Nothing here either.