**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Characters

Kabam... You guys have done a wonderful job with this game with the biggest roster if characters ever on Playstore along with highly addictive and HD gameplay....
I just want to say.. that... I am still rooting for QUICKSILVER from Avengers 2 or X Men Days of Future Past, SEBASTIAN SHAW, EMMA FROST, HAVOK, BANSHEE, RIPTIDE from X Men First Class.... They are totally amazing characters and... I do really want them in The Contest.... Nevertheless.... I love you guys...

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    X-Men have not been Disney owned, so they couldn't exactly use all those characters... Yet.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    X-Men have not been Disney owned, so they couldn't exactly use all those characters... Yet.
    Disney has no say over game content, they couldnt stop x-men characters coming in, they onlt own so much of Marvel.

Disney owns the X-Men and Fantastic Four.
    It is ONLY the movie rights for those teams that are owned by 20th Century Fox.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Disney has no say over game content, they couldnt stop x-men characters coming in, they onlt own so much of Marvel.

I believe Disney just bought the movie rights as well, not sure though.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Mystique with some Shang Tsung abilities already!
  • Can you please consider bringing in the fantastic Four and Dr. doom. It would be a great chapter after you guys finish infinity war.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Grippies wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

I believe Disney just bought the movie rights as well, not sure though.

You are correct. They bought Marvel a few years ago and just bought the movie rights from Fox within the last couple months.

I hear they are looking at the rest of Fox as well...
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Wonderful job till they released sabertooth with no bleed effects. So sad one of my favorite characters. And he has been declawed.