**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Veteran out of retirement! 5616 prestige looking for new alli

Username Rlewis3003 (line and in game) with prestige of 5,616. Fresh out of retirement as now have 4G reception in my office! (Yay)

4x 5* Champs at 4/55 and almost have a 5th (just lacking in gold and 1/2 a T2 Alpha)!

I have line app but only during the day, otherwise I communicate through game.

Confident with map 5 but don't grind enough for map 6!

Looking for an adult alliance (I do have a full on job and a family!) but want to help an alliance where needed.

Message me!

Comments

• NYY2728NYY2728 Posts: 27
    What’s up,

The allinace I am in is a mature cool group of guys, that are in looking for someone like you. O can hit you on line if you are avialable now. Let me know.

NYY2728 line and in game
  • Just re installing line on my phone - I took it off ages ago. Give me a min!
  • Hit up my brother Lanttank on line app or in game.
    We do map 5*5 100% Aw gold 1 and reasonable donations looking to replace in active guys.
  • PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    AW focused ally that runs 55222. Looking for a solid addition to our team. Add me on LINE if interested. philbilly42
    prsshbl5lgbc.png
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Im recruiting for a 10.5 mil alliance. Map 5. cant find you on line. Add me Goken23
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    We give members a 10%discount on Starbucks. Add me on line : badboyboo
  • Got an alli now thanks
  • Didn't Starbucks get done for having traces of poo in their iced coffees? lol