**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade

2»

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Why is this a question, just read his info and how to use him.

Sometimes there are things I miss in descriptions that arent explicitly stated. This is a forum. He can ask what he wants.

I mean Blade has been out for like a good 3 months. Is he just being dumb or being slow.

I opened quake for the first time two months ago. I asked a friend whats the best way to utilize her. No one knows every caveat of every champion. Quit being condescending

I bet you didn't read the INFO.

Did you know, when Blade is paired with GR, he applies danger sense to some champions who are not labeled #Villain?

You said not, but they can be Neutral EVIL.

Ex Maestro, not labeled a #Villain
    Iron Patriot, not labeled a #Villain
    Red Cyclops, not labeled a #Villain

All villains in comics. Not labeled as a Villain in the game. Danger sense applies. Do your Mcoc homework.

You Clearly don't know what NEUTRAL EVIL Means do your vocabulary homework.

Who are you calling neutral evil, and is it something Kabam applies to champions?

Neutral Evil is someone who isn't on anyone side, but still is evil. You had 1 job and you failed.

Are you citing something NOT in the character description, therefore, something the OP wouldn't know by just reading what is in game?

BOI, this game is a Marvel game Right? Who Created MARVEL? Kabam or Marvel?

You're stating facts the OP wouldn't know by reading the description. Something you condescendingly told him to do and not post on forums. I'm glad we could give him this insight into the world of Marvel. He might not be as big of a fan as you are.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★

Sometimes there are things I miss in descriptions that arent explicitly stated. This is a forum. He can ask what he wants.

I mean Blade has been out for like a good 3 months. Is he just being dumb or being slow.

I opened quake for the first time two months ago. I asked a friend whats the best way to utilize her. No one knows every caveat of every champion. Quit being condescending

I bet you didn't read the INFO.

Did you know, when Blade is paired with GR, he applies danger sense to some champions who are not labeled #Villain?

You said not, but they can be Neutral EVIL.

Ex Maestro, not labeled a #Villain
    Iron Patriot, not labeled a #Villain
    Red Cyclops, not labeled a #Villain

All villains in comics. Not labeled as a Villain in the game. Danger sense applies. Do your Mcoc homework.

You Clearly don't know what NEUTRAL EVIL Means do your vocabulary homework.

Who are you calling neutral evil, and is it something Kabam applies to champions?

Neutral Evil is someone who isn't on anyone side, but still is evil. You had 1 job and you failed.

Are you citing something NOT in the character description, therefore, something the OP wouldn't know by just reading what is in game?

BOI, this game is a Marvel game Right? Who Created MARVEL? Kabam or Marvel?

You're stating facts the OP wouldn't know by reading the description. Something you condescendingly told him to do and not post on forums. I'm glad we could give him this insight into the world of Marvel. He might not be as big of a fan as you are.

All I said was to read the info and learn. And you started the argument with your stupidity. Admit defeat.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    And the OP asked for tips. Not for your knowledge of marvel. Good job derailing yet another post.
    @colbyscipio987
    Stewman wrote: »
    And the OP asked for tips. Not for your knowledge of marvel. Good job derailing yet another post.
    @colbyscipio987

BOI, all I said was to read the info. Are slow?
    @colbyscipio987

BOI, all I said was to read the info. Are slow?

You*

BOI you still trying... Admit Defeat

I asked you to not be condescending. Instead you're confrontational and derailing threads. Nothing I have said in my posts has been wrong. Danger sense applies to villains that are not labeled villain in the game. Good luck in your next class.

I asked you to not be condescending. Instead you're confrontational and derailing threads. Nothing I have said in my posts has been wrong. Danger sense applies to villains that are not labeled villain in the game. Good luck in your next class.

Boi, you was wrong through out the argument. I was right, you was wrong.

Should have left it alone
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    lol You were right and he was wrong?? Incorrect.
    You are insulting and condescending. For NO reason.
    Calling people dumb and "slow" When you don't even know what you are talking about.
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Check out Lagacy explaining the character.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdsYPAWk7ZI
    Calling people dumb and "slow" When you don't even know what you are talking about.

BOI he started the argument, all i said was to look at the info. It's not my fault people start stuff

Who are you to hop in the argument anyways. No one was talking to you, Maybe you should back track what happened.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Thank you for showing me the way to play blade guys and Colby I hope you understand what you called me and how childish you acted I was looking for facts like `Is he good and prestige?' and you called me stupid you my friend d are a jerk
    Thank you for showing me the way to play blade guys and Colby I hope you understand what you called me and how childish you acted I was looking for facts like `Is he good and prestige?' and you called me stupid you my friend d are a jerk

Blade is plain common sense, thats your fault for posting a slow post like this.
    Excuse me but you turned this post from its purpose.
    And why this post was for tips like where he was at on prestige and what masterys would fit him, but then you called me slow and dumb which is really rude to be honest
    Excuse me but you turned this post from its purpose.

Well typically i didn't primmer started it and i finished it. I mean it's been over 3 months and most should know how to use blade and there are videos on how to use him
    I know how to use blade I was just asking tips on him like what masterys fit him and where he is on the prestige list.
    I know how to use blade I was just asking tips on him like what masterys fit him and where he is on the prestige list.

Videos?(Seatin)
    Seatin has a video describing the masterys and prestige? If so thanks.
    But, please don't be rude about my knowledge of champions.
    Seatin has a video describing the masterys and prestige? If so thanks.

yes
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    edited March 2018
    Neutral Evil is someone who isn't on anyone side, but still is evil. You had 1 job and you failed.[/quote]
    You sir are a twat @colbyscipio987
    [/quote]

Please explain.
    [/quote]

also the guy that has a spider gwen as his main lol