**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

17.1 Voodoo Power Burn Doing No Damage [Under Investigation]

becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title says, Voodoo's power burn buff after doing an even combo L2 is doing no damage on subsequent hits. The power is still be drained for every hit. The change for his power burn to not trigger willpower has shut off the damage component.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• yup same problem on a Samsung s7 edge
  • Phew I thought this issue was just me
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I really hope this addressed better than Vision and SW issues. It seems like every update a power control champ gets bugged for 2 months
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I love how their bug fixes just make more bugs
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Really seems that after every update you are just reprogramming everything from scratch and forget stuff from here and there, newer tumbled upon a company like this. Fix bugs and break something in return
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    sbb75 wrote: »
    I really hope this addressed better than Vision and SW issues. It seems like every update a power control champ gets bugged for 2 months

Took just short of 3 months to fix SW power steal bug
  • Why does your team always unintentionally break something else whenever they fix an existing issue?
    And why does every update immediately follow with emergency maintenance in the following 48 hrs or less?
    It's literally the least efficient programming of any online game I've ever played. Why are the updates not thoroughly tested before release? Players find the bugs within hours of downloading the new updates every single time!
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Just noticed this as well. The changelog did say they fixed power burn triggering willpower but instead it is broken further. Hope he it gets fixed soon as he is my main champ for AQ.
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    I just tested this and it still doesn't seem to be working. Running on Android 7.0. Can you please confirm again with the dev team? Don't think this requires an app update to fix, right?
  • Mo2aMo2a Posts: 12
    It’s still not fixed for me too , using iOS
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Apologies, as I misspoke earlier. We are still working toward a resolution for this issue for a future update.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Good news all! A fix was just pushed live into the game now. So this issue should be resolved. You may need to restart the app just in case.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
    Take one down, patch it around
    120 little bugs in the code
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    So... is this fixed or not?
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Just confirming that yes, it has been fixed.