**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Calendar reward missing

YotzYotz Posts: 117
You guys launched the new calendar and gave us tomorrow's reward. Today we were supposed to get a basic tier 4 catalyst and it's missing.

Comments

• Options
    It will cause me personally to miss out on taking blade to rank 4. We are in level up and skill advancement.
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Yup, same here. Missing my T4B from the last day of Feb
  • Options
    Must be a glitch with time zones. Some people got it yesterday in other parts of the world. Im in the US eastern coast.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You must have missed one day ...
  • Options
    Çok saçma bir takvim
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2018
    There weren't grace days on february's calendar? Because i missed only one day lol. that sucks
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    i don't miss days... ever
  • Options
    No days missed, I'm addicted to this game, I spend about 8 hours in it every day and I lead an alliance.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    login 4:01 pacifix time everyday, u will never miss any calendar reward
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Now you are making me doubt... I do not remember getting the t4b yesterday. What did we get yesterday?
  • Options
    I am in New Zealand (so it's march here). We get the gift around midday every day. I do not have an overflow of t4b right now, so it is hard to know if i got it or not (as I have been doing Act 5 and got other t4B as well, now I am not sure how many I should have).

It could be that the team didn't contemplate that this February had only 28 days, but that'd be very rookie.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, it sound like you missed a day. The Calendar resets everyday at 00:00 UTC. It is now March 1st UTC.
  • Options
    lsh9oqga4ooh.jpg

So what is the last gift everyone remembers getting?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The T4B. Used it to R5.
  • Options
    A friend of mine in my same timezone received his, so I guess I just do not remember getting mine. #CaseClosed
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I got the t4bc I live in est. zone in usa
  • Options
    RustyBawzRustyBawz Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    I'm on at least four times throughout the day. No way I missed a day. But I did miss a reward...
    Eastern time zone, usa
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I got the t4 basic yesterday
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    It is important to note that Feb Calendar does NOT have any grace period/day. I'm in Asian time zone (but it doesn't matter, bcos time zone is NOT a factor), I login everyday in Feb and did NOT miss a day, hence I managed to get the last T4b yesterday. Today is my 1-March-2018, the calendar switched from Feb to Mar at my 8am morning (GMT+8) and all are working as intended.

Normally we noticed that people who login 3-4 times a day will not run into this Feb-calendar problem. However, sometimes ppl only login once per day, and it becomes tricky, and easily accidentally miss 1 day and screw the last reward. A blessing in disguise I would say is, it is just a T4b and NOT a T2a or new T5b, so while a miss is a miss, at least is not too big a miss. Cheer up and let's start fresh and make sure we don't miss anything from March calendar, shall we? Cheers and good luck!
  • Options
    I log in once or twice a day for 4-5 hours each time lol. I got the units yesterday and was waiting for my t4bc and instead got the march day 1... And for me it's still feb 28 right now. We get it at 7 pm eastern time.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I don’t think I got this either and I play this game several times a day, every day, I’ve noticed sometimes people in my alliance somehow get a day behind all month due to their Timezone, something wierd going on