**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Calendar reward missing

YotzYotz Posts: 117
You guys launched the new calendar and gave us tomorrow's reward. Today we were supposed to get a basic tier 4 catalyst and it's missing.

Comments

• YotzYotz Posts: 117
    It will cause me personally to miss out on taking blade to rank 4. We are in level up and skill advancement.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Yup, same here. Missing my T4B from the last day of Feb
    Must be a glitch with time zones. Some people got it yesterday in other parts of the world. Im in the US eastern coast.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You must have missed one day ...
  • Çok saçma bir takvim
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2018
    There weren't grace days on february's calendar? Because i missed only one day lol. that sucks
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    i don't miss days... ever
    No days missed, I'm addicted to this game, I spend about 8 hours in it every day and I lead an alliance.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    login 4:01 pacifix time everyday, u will never miss any calendar reward
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Now you are making me doubt... I do not remember getting the t4b yesterday. What did we get yesterday?
    I am in New Zealand (so it's march here). We get the gift around midday every day. I do not have an overflow of t4b right now, so it is hard to know if i got it or not (as I have been doing Act 5 and got other t4B as well, now I am not sure how many I should have).

It could be that the team didn't contemplate that this February had only 28 days, but that'd be very rookie.
  • Unfortunately, it sound like you missed a day. The Calendar resets everyday at 00:00 UTC. It is now March 1st UTC.
    lsh9oqga4ooh.jpg

So what is the last gift everyone remembers getting?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The T4B. Used it to R5.
    A friend of mine in my same timezone received his, so I guess I just do not remember getting mine. #CaseClosed
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I got the t4bc I live in est. zone in usa
  • RustyBawzRustyBawz Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    I'm on at least four times throughout the day. No way I missed a day. But I did miss a reward...
    Eastern time zone, usa
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I got the t4 basic yesterday
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    It is important to note that Feb Calendar does NOT have any grace period/day. I'm in Asian time zone (but it doesn't matter, bcos time zone is NOT a factor), I login everyday in Feb and did NOT miss a day, hence I managed to get the last T4b yesterday. Today is my 1-March-2018, the calendar switched from Feb to Mar at my 8am morning (GMT+8) and all are working as intended.

Normally we noticed that people who login 3-4 times a day will not run into this Feb-calendar problem. However, sometimes ppl only login once per day, and it becomes tricky, and easily accidentally miss 1 day and screw the last reward. A blessing in disguise I would say is, it is just a T4b and NOT a T2a or new T5b, so while a miss is a miss, at least is not too big a miss. Cheer up and let's start fresh and make sure we don't miss anything from March calendar, shall we? Cheers and good luck!
    I log in once or twice a day for 4-5 hours each time lol. I got the units yesterday and was waiting for my t4bc and instead got the march day 1... And for me it's still feb 28 right now. We get it at 7 pm eastern time.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I don’t think I got this either and I play this game several times a day, every day, I’ve noticed sometimes people in my alliance somehow get a day behind all month due to their Timezone, something wierd going on