**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider Immune to Incinerate

With Ghost rider being an flaming skull and all can he not be upgraded to be immune to incineration. When ghost rider came out incerneration was not apart of the game. I think he is a prime canedate to be immune to incinerate.

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Kabam Logic.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Let’s just bring in the current cosmic GR, who is the punisher, reborn as the spirit of vengeance, and imbued with the power cosmic by Galactus! (But will somehow end up on a tier lower than Carnage)
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    No one is lower than carnage lol
  • Options
    I might be a bit bias but I 100% agree with you.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They would do it believe me but they say he is balanced already.
  • Options
    makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    Kabam Logic.

Broken record here. Flame breath is physical contact too. The more you know
  • Options
    Big_KT wrote: »
    With Ghost rider being an flaming skull and all can he not be upgraded to be immune to incineration. When ghost rider came out incerneration was not apart of the game. I think he is a prime canedate to be immune to incinerate.

Wrong. Incinerate was most definitely already an existing debuff within the game. This is probably the 500th thread asking for this. They didn’t make him immune to incinerate because they felt he had enough going for him already. “He would be too overpowered with any other immunities/abilities”. Not my opinion, just what they said when gr first came out.

Idk if they addressed it in these forums, but most certainly in the older forum. Try using the search feature bro
  • Options
    DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    Ya, enough about GR already, he is already good and useful with his current state. Focus needs to be placed on champs that need it more like the underdogs of the contest
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    He needs a change. Every time you use his special 2 he should take incinerate damage. Same for Iceman. SP1, put coldsnap damage on him.
  • Options
    Ah the weekly ghost rider incinerate post how i missed you
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    He should be immune to incinerate. It should infact give him power gain. Same as iceman and cold snap etc. They should then be weakened by opposing elements. Cold snap should hit fire more, and fire should hit the ice Champs more.

Last I Checked when I watched days of future past iceman didn't get wrecked by ice, that sentinel melted him, Sunspot was frozen to death... But.... Kabam logic

Why gr is bleed immune no idea especially with the argument above that as a human he would, well he could also get poisoned. That however means everyone like hulk etc shouldn't be poison immune as he becomes Bruce banner eventually

The problem with games is balancing. Realistically in comics and life, there's no balancing at all
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    He should be immune to incinerate. It should infact give him power gain. Same as iceman and cold snap etc. They should then be weakened by opposing elements. Cold snap should hit fire more, and fire should hit the ice Champs more.

Last I Checked when I watched days of future past iceman didn't get wrecked by ice, that sentinel melted him, Sunspot was frozen to death... But.... Kabam logic

Why gr is bleed immune no idea especially with the argument above that as a human he would, well he could also get poisoned. That however means everyone like hulk etc shouldn't be poison immune as he becomes Bruce banner eventually

The problem with games is balancing. Realistically in comics and life, there's no balancing at all

Well to be honest he shouldn’t be able to get poisoned cuz he can purge his blood with his powers but yeah, like i said he should bleed. I agree with the things about fire vs ice and i think storm needs an update since we have the element now cuz she should have lightning, wind, and ice at her disposal. Hulk shouldn’t get poisoned though cuz Bruce can’t be poisoned. Too much gamma. Also planet hulk showcased that he doesn’t even have to transform back. On that note though, cap SHOULD be poison immune. After the super soldier serum was put in him (literally a perfectly controlled dose of what happened to Banner) his immune system also skyrocketed. It’s part of why he can’t get drunk.
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Fair enough