**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Bishop instant L3

I just finished the bishop fight and had a strange thing happen. I lost my first fight against him using WS. Next fight was Archangel. The fight starts and I go to parry him right off the bat only he instantly gets an L3 and takes out my full health AA. How the heck did he instantly have enough power for a l3. He's only supposed to start with 1 bar????

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Read his abilities
    Ok since u obviously don’t know how to read someone’s abilities I’ll tell u. He starts the next fight with the 100% of power he finished the previous fight withbgvt2ub1qtrs.png
  • Sbt3Sbt3 Posts: 35
    Guess I should read it but finished the fight after that one and didn't have the energy to get back to him again. I honestly never read the abilities before fighting.
    U always fight new champs without reading their abilities and then come here to ask why u died?
    I did get my question answered so lucky me.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Sbt3 wrote: »
    I did get my question answered so lucky me.

did you kill him
    I’m chill but come on dude. After something like that happens it’s so much easier to tap his info to see why that happened but u come here and think the games broken
    That's because the game seems to be broken a lot lately and I figured it was just some mess up on their end. Didn't figure they'd give that kind of ability to someone.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @Sbt3, while it is a good practise to do some basic or background study before rushing in for the new event, on the other hand I do understand this is just a game, if we take everything too seriously, sometimes the fun will no longer be there. For some folks with analytical mindset, engineering background, detailed oriented characters, etc, the fun can actually comes from studying the details and understanding the mechanics and analyse the strategies itself.

Anyway, hope you still enjoy coming here, despite at times many new OPs are not getting friendly treatments.

On the other hand, while I'm not advertising for some youtubers, however, TO SAFE YOUR TIME, it is also a good practise to first check out Seatin's channel. At times I'm busy and don't have time to check out some of the details myself, like say the previous event where 1st day we faced ARC OVERLOAD, 2nd day we faced diff kind of nodes, etc. After I spent 5min watching seatin's video and saw him (in his own words) MADE MISTAKE, SCREWED UP, AND DIE so we learn from his mistake and avoid wasting our time & resources. So after watching for 5min, I brought my 4* Yondu, 4* Vision and 5* SW, and ARC OVERLOAD is like a pillow fight.

>12 hours ago, Seatin had a session about him completing the UNCOLLECTED difficulty level. I saw him evading Sentinel's SP1 and SP2. I saw him beating Sabertooth relatively easily. I saw him suffering the same when facing BISHOP's INSTANT L3, so yeah, thanks to Seatin's mistake, I know what to expect and can watch out for it when it comes to my turn. I care alot about NOT spending too much to buy potion & revive.

Hope you'll get the hang of Sabertooth, Sentinels and Bishops. For me I still need to get used to their moves, but hopefully we will soon be able to deal with them easily in no time. Good luck and cheers!!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sbt3 wrote: »
    That's because the game seems to be broken a lot lately and I figured it was just some mess up on their end. Didn't figure they'd give that kind of ability to someone.

That's because the game seems to be broken a lot lately <=== LOL, this is a fair statement :)
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    His node makes him start with all the power from before and an extra bar. So if he finished with 2 bars. Then instant sp3 coming you’re way.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    your first mistake was using WS
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    MattScott wrote: »
    His node makes him start with all the power from before and an extra bar. So if he finished with 2 bars. Then instant sp3 coming you’re way.

Basically to avoid this gotta let him kill you with 0 power so next fight wont have L3?
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    U always fight new champs without reading their abilities and then come here to ask why u died?

Wow. What a dickish reply to an honest question.

Why are you even here since you seem to know everything or can find it out from reading champ abilities.