**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Does the Screen Shift at Run-In?

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
Using an iPhone 7+—there’s a quick screen shift just as the two champions are about to connect. It’s as if whoever is filming the fight almost drops the camera
for a split second.

Any reason for this? It’s new in my experience. Not really additive from a game play perspective.
Is it intentional, accidental, etc. ?

Mod comment would be appreciated.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Kabam said it is intended, it is to adjust diff champs height, they are looking into it, and they are asking us to take a break, hehe

17.0.1 - SCREEN SHIFT AT START OF FIGHT [NOT A BUG] [MERGED THREADS]
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/53707/17-0-1-screen-shift-at-start-of-fight-not-a-bug-merged-threads#latest

In that thread, there's also an address posted, and a picture posted. In case you stay in BC, do drop by their office, walk up to them and talk to them in person. That way they can't ignore you and give you copy-and-paste reply and never fix anything.

Haha, just kidding, if you are nearby, do walk up to them and tell them GOOD JOB and buy them a drink. Be nice and friendly to them. I think by the next day the screen shift will be fixed :)
  • MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    I am definitely taking a break till fixed
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    it was so weird when it happened for me. Just randomly it started happening today
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’ve commented on the “official” thread. This is very weird.

Dr. Zola
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    What’s the big deal? It happens 1 time before the fight starts. If u have a problem with that then there’s no way u can use or fight against quake
    The problem is that it’s completely unnecessary for any champ other than the Sentinel, but it’s now a feature of every fight. For some, it’s more disorienting than it is for others, as evidenced by the longer thread moved now to the graveyard called “Suggestions and Requests.”

Dr. Zola
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Are u an actual Dr.
    edited March 2018
    Screen name, of course. But I do have a real life doctorate. Answer your question?

Dr. Zola
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Awesome @DrZola :)
    seems like no more question from some random passer-by ;)
  • AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37
    DrZola wrote: »
    Screen name, of course. But I do have a real life doctorate. Answer your question?

Dr. Zola

Cool man

Anuragsaha
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

I'm going to close this discussion because there is already an existing thread for feedback about this issue here.
This discussion has been closed.