**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game not connecting to network every while.

Comments

• ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    Hey there .. so after the new update the game is losing connection regularly even though im very close to the wifi and i didnt change my position but as soon as i go to arena tab or to crystals tab it start showing the loading sign and then it crash ... anybody facing the same problem ?
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Yes, I have the same issue as well - Standard MCOC problems of breaking stuff with new updates. We can just hope someday @Kabam Miike and the rest of whale milkers at Kabam would actually have a working game for a change.

Phone Details - iPhone 6 running iOS 11.2.6 (Etisalat - Service Provider)
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19
    Experiencing the same issue of game losing connection after the latest update.

Phone details - iPhone 6+ on iOS 11.2.6 with latest MCOC version
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19
    ct7p78i6ajwt.png
    nqgz00wmtevc.png
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

please guys ... I'm missing arena and now I'm missing on AQ and AW !! please please I don't want to be kicked out of my alliance or share my details so that someone else can log into my account

please acknowledge the problem and try to fix it
    hello? :lol: ... guys please im struggling
    where can I complain ?
    When i log out from game center on iphone the game works beautifully !
    Try it out guys maybe it’ll work for u as well
    @Undead_Dhampir @mavis_elay @Clinton2111

@Kabam Miike
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Same for me since midnight last night. Had to delete and reinstall app to connect. iphone 8+
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Happened to me twice in the past 2 weeks. Had to delete game and reinstall both times to be able to connect and login. It's ridiculous.
  • Mrmerc86Mrmerc86 Posts: 3
    OK what's going on.. The game won't load after I sign in.. It just stays on the load screen.. It's been doing this for 3 days.. What's going on??
    @Mrmerc86 try signing out of Game Center if u r using iPhone ... same thing @BuckeyeKP and @Pr0t0t7p3

because that worked for me
    Virux wrote: »
    ShaGaGy wrote: »
    @Mrmerc86 try signing out of Game Center if u r using iPhone ... same thing @BuckeyeKP and @Pr0t0t7p3

because that worked for me

Nope. Didn’t work. Still getting connection issues. I had to reinstall last night to fix it.

iPhone 8+

Yeah sorry it worked for a while but stopped again

@Kabam Miike please find a fix for this