**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron Fist

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Kabam do you remember the amazing job you did with Fixing WS and Punisher. Guess what? When are you fixing Iron Fist and Inmortal Iron Fist, just an atrocious champ. Does not tell you anything the fact that his abilities descriptions are 3 lines when 95 of the champs get paragraphs of mutilple abilities.

Lets rephrase. What does he do on SP1?

NOTHING

What does SP2 gives him?

NOTHING

What does SP3 gives him?

NOTHING

Like seriously it is so depressing to have a champ like this. And oh wait, did you just released him as 6 star? Seriously? What kind of joke is this?

Please give some love to iron fist. These are some ideas:

Sp 1 nullifies any buffs on the enemy.

Sp2 100 percent critical hits with 2 stacks of armor breaks converted to permanent.

Sp3 converts all armor breaks on the enemy to permanent armor breaks with a maximum of 10.

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Any opinions or suggestions? How would you improve Iron fist?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I do love to see them complete Iron Fist' description, I really do. However, seeing the current state of the game, where there's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of known & acknowledged bugs, reported but not acknowledged bugs, fixed but reoccurred bugs, intermittent and hard to reproduce bugs, random bugs, spreading across diff fields, such as performance bugs, game mechanics bugs, character bugs, cosmetic bugs, etc ..... I think this is probably down the 259th place in that long list

Again, don't get me wrong, I really really do like to see them doing a better job in the write-up. Beside IF, a few other champs write-up are either incomplete, or is a poor representative of the active abilities of the champs in actual game play. However, first thing first, Kabam gotta go fix the top bugs that are causing real problems to players almost everyday, forget the game, they can fix the SERVER MAINTENANCE issue to begin with.

LOL, just kidding. Everything is perfect, there's nothing to fix. Pls ignore whatever I mention above, none is true :)

Good luck and cheers!!!
    Kabam anything to say??????
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CapWW2 I agree with you but at the same time there are so many bad champs it's hard to get worked up over any one lol. Would be nice if mods responded though. I'd tag one like @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf but for some strange reason it's against the forum rules to tag mods.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    As long as they do something to make IF a decent champ, i am fine. They should just implement all of the abilities stated above. Iron Fist really needs to be buffed. #buffIronFist
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    L3 converts all stacks of armor break into regens. Charging heavy will remove debuffs/impurities.
    Exactly. Why is he even a rare champ if he is useless. Both inmortal Iron Fist and Iton Fist are just carbon copy of each other. We need a adjustment similar to punisher Winter soldier.

Kabam we need you!!!
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    @CapWW2 I am all for Iron Fist getting a buff/improvement. First of all I want to make the point clear that Iron Fist is a street level hero, and that he shouldn't be an all powerful champion. What I would like to see is some new abilities (particularly as a signature ability) that focus on his Chi/Iron Fist powers. In the comics Danny Rand can wield the Iron Fist, but only for a limited time. After the initial use he must recharge his chi.

First of all, I would like to keep his armor break abilities as a staple of the character. His new addition would be a revamped Signature Ability, "The Iron Fist".
    Once he has exhausted his chi, he can no longer call upon its power.

I would like to see him at the start of the fight have the potential to gain various buffs depending on what combo he opens with, or how long he holds his block. Those buffs could be regen, a weak power steal, attack/crit damage/ crit rate boost, or perhaps power gain. After the buff expires, there would be a cool down before he could use his abilities again. The cooldown and the potency of this "The Iron Fist" ability would be based on his current sig level. Kabam literally just used something like this while buffing the brand new demi-god, Luke Cage.

As for his specials, I like what you said earlier. However, I would like to make some tiny tweaks, as I feel I may have already made Iron Fist too powerful XD.

All critical hits have a x% to inflict Armor Break, reducing the opponent's armor by x%. Iron Fist's permanent Armor Break/Armor Break has a cap of 4. Permanent Armor Break decreases opponents power gain by 6% per stack.

Special Attack 1: x% to armor break the opponent and 100% to nulify one buff on the opponent.

Special Attack 2: 100% critical hit chance, converting two stacks of Armor Break into permanent Armor Break.

Special Attack 3: Places one permanent Armor Break on the opponent. This attack instantly recharges Danny's chi.

This is my "fanboy" version of the champion. If he still seems too powerful then forget everything that I have said. Just give Iron Fist Armor Shatter.! It may seem a little too simple, but he being the 'king of armor break' should have this ability or something along the line.

This is how I would like to see my favorite character buffed, and I am not 100% sure of how he would scale with his new abilities. I do like it when Kabam takes from the comics to integrate characters superpowers in interesting ways. His fellow Hero for Hire has his famous super power on a cooldown... Why can't Iron Fist get some similar treatment?

If you can read all of this without falling asleep, please let me know what you think!!!

SFeanor
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    There are way worst champs
    Exactly but iron fist is different since he is an exclusive prize
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    When they nerfed him, they gave him a death sentence. He is horrible. Nothing positive to say about him. He hits like a wet noodle even with armor breaks. He's a joke. And as scarce as the immortal IF is, you'd think he'd be god tier and he's nowhere near it.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I have a 6 star Iron Fist unduped (we'll see what my next crystal decides about that). Unduped he is depressing. I could take him out for a walk if he was duped. I used him a couple of times in quests, he is strong, but he is very basic.

Now, duped, he is a purse-sized monster. He does an impressive amount of damage in a very short time. But his main feature should be the iron fist. For that I think they should change him a bit to make him a ramp up champion. Make him focus his chi during the fight until he does x amount of damage or power gains or something like that. I could see that happening.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Exactly but iron fist is different since he is an exclusive prize

Immortal Iron Fist is more exclusive, but obtainable. Only Iron Fist has a 6 star version for now.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    He needs a huge buff. Kabam plz buff him!!!
    I agree butehythey never pay attentionto duplicates carbon copies.