**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A Windows 10 Game

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey. does kabam has a plan for making the game run on windows 10 it would be nice as we all khnow a phone is just a phone and doesn't fit heavy gaming

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Yes pls add the game in widows 10 store
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Bluestack is a free to down load program that you can put on your computer. It will let you play phone apps on the computer.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    If it goes to windows 10, Xbox players can then play it too
    edited June 2017

And then it will get you banned.

it is not a hack it is not a cheat so tell me how it will get you banned?
    Simply put it lets you to play it on your computer like it was a phone. I read over the rules for cheating, nothing like this is listed. Its just another device to play on.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @Cavalier yes but iv'e readed posts from people in other sites got banned for using it it's just crazy if someone wanna hack he will hack on a phone on a computer whenever wherever shakira said haha
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Cavalier wrote: »

Simply put it lets you to play it on your computer like it was a phone. I read over the rules for cheating, nothing like this is listed. Its just another device to play on.

While not all that familiar with bluestacks I can say without a shadow of a doubt kabam considers it 3rd party software and against the TOS and thus will earn you an easy ban as it has many others in the past.

I believe the problem lies in that it opens the game up to customizations and "hacks" that otherwise would not be available but don't quote me on that. All I can say for sure is I've seen it happen many times before and I know it will be an auto-ban.
    In computer programming, a third-party software component is a reusable software component developed to be either freely distributed or sold by an entity other than the original vendor of the development platform.
    I got this off Wikipedia
    You still have to download the game off of Google Play. Bluestack does not copy or change the games software it simply add to your computer the ability to play apps. Apps that you still have to get off of Google Play. But I welcome a Mod to give his/her say on this.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    edited June 2017
    Really? Kabam can't even fix current issues and if they add it to win 10 or Xbox then they will be under pressure to make game smooth not like this because PC and console gamers require 100% bug free games not a game which takes weeks to solve issues and also need active mods and admins 24/7.
  • Cavalier wrote: »

While not all that familiar with bluestacks I can say without a shadow of a doubt kabam considers it 3rd party software and against the TOS and thus will earn you an easy ban as it has many others in the past.

I believe the problem lies in that it opens the game up to customizations and "hacks" that otherwise would not be available but don't quote me on that. All I can say for sure is I've seen it happen many times before and I know it will be an auto-ban.

This is correct. The game was designed to be played on mobile devices, not personal computers. The game is available on the official Google Play and Apple App Stores on mobile devices that are supported. It's not available for Windows devices, or for Apple computers or laptops. Emulators are designed to bypass the official store's device detection and therefore are considered 3rd party software that violates our Terms of Service.

Downloading 3rd party software of any sort (including an apk file, or an unofficial version of Google Play) to load the game on an unsupported device is a violation of our Terms of Service.

We've stated this multiple times in the old forums, so I guess it's time to say it here too. Using emulators, including Bluestacks, to play Kabam Games is a violation of our Terms of Service and can result in an in-game ban.

Since our ToS are not debatable, this thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.