**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystals endlessly spin

Hello, I play on iphone x. Usually when I open crystals I let them spin out. Now since the latest update they endlessly spin till I click on the screen. Is this how it is supposed to be or is it a bug???

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    You mean to tell me that crystals don’t spin out anymore? Odd choice, I must say
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Actually I noticed that as well since the update yesterday; they WILL eventually stop on their own but it’s a fairly longer wait time than before
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    it happened once to me and the (4 star crystal) didnt stop even tho i tapped the screen. I never got the 4 star.
    Please fix this kabam
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Me too! It's like the damn top from Inception. rvwc2xvm2929.gif
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    So I let a crystal spin for quite a bit longer and it eventually came to a stop, but definitely a lot longer than it was before this new update.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Folks, this is an EXPECTED FEATURE / Behavior. The game is currently building up the Hype in preparation for THE INFINITY WAR .... so more and more components in this game will begin to exhibit the "infinity" or "infinite looping" behaviors, starting with infinite endless spinning. Soon, we'll see some Global node with INFINITE REGEN or INFINTE ARC OVERLOAD, and perhaps INFINITE INDESCTRUCTIBLE. Next, in building more excitement, we may start seeing INFINTE connection issue, and INFINITE emergency maintenance down time. Let's get excited, let's play along, and let's get ready for the grand arrival of THE INFINITY WAR!!!! ....

Haha, just kidding, joke aside, in all seriousness, I personally haven't seen any case of infinite spinning. Let me check the youtube or reddit to see if there's already a posted video about it, good to take a look. Just in case, anyone has a video they can share? That will be useful. Thanks! :)

I have one to share but it's not on YouTube yet
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I have that problem too, they eventually stop but it takes forever
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @X_Scott

Ha, great reference. My favorite movie. And yeah I sat there staring at a 5 star crystal for forever waiting yesterday till I finally gave up and tapped it..and got punished with a Karnak. :neutral:
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I had it on my 4* crystal

Reward was Cable