**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel Issue Since the Update

Since the update, I have noticed that my duped Archangel is not hitting targets with as many bleeds and no poisons. I looked at the champ's info (picture attached) and saw that he's list as having a 0% chance of poison for his blocking ability, 0% chance of poison on SP1 and a -40% chance of poison on SP2.

This cannot be correct, right? Has anyone else seen this issue?

ua2semnhbsnb.jpg

Comments

• NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    You failed to picture the part where it states that for every bleed that is on the opponent, it ups the poison chance by 25%. The screen shot here is correct, and I haven't noticed any change in his abilities.
  • Interesting. Maybe I'm just having some unlucky fights in which I'm not getting any bleeds.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    This was always this way to my knowledge, you'll only hit Poison with Archangel if the AI is already bleeding. If you look at his Passive ability is says there's a flat 25% chance to inflict Poision for every Bleed you have on AI. So if you have 1 bleed then you have a 25% to Poision on Blocking and SP1, and a -15% on SP2. If you have 2 bleeds then you have a 50% to Poision on Blocking and SP1, and a 10% on SP2.
    At least that's the way I understand it.
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    I have an r4 aa I use habitually. No problems on my end. And the 0% and -40% has always been there
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    c673263tip3j.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No issues here. It'll be harder to proc if the opponent is significantly tougher.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited March 2018
    No issues here. It'll be harder to proc if the opponent is significantly tougher.

Meaning what? Challenger rating doesnt (shouldnt) affect any ability proc%.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    I sounded like a total jerk in that response, sorry about that! I think AA is all good though!
    Narcuul wrote: »
    You failed to picture the part where it states that for every bleed that is on the opponent, it ups the poison chance by 25%. The screen shot here is correct, and I haven't noticed any change in his abilities.

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    thx for the laugh :D
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Chovner wrote: »
    This was always this way to my knowledge, you'll only hit Poison with Archangel if the AI is already bleeding. If you look at his Passive ability is says there's a flat 25% chance to inflict Poision for every Bleed you have on AI. So if you have 1 bleed then you have a 25% to Poision on Blocking and SP1, and a -15% on SP2. If you have 2 bleeds then you have a 50% to Poision on Blocking and SP1, and a 10% on SP2.
    At least that's the way I understand it.

Just by reading the instructions it seems to be this way, however...

As long as the opponent is not immune to bleed, you can poison him without bleeds, just by blocking. (as per my observations). The thing that depends on bleed and poison is neurotoxin, and that will only be applied after the opponent has both. But they can get poison without bleeding (as long as they can bleed).

Now, I am not sure how this is happening, but I think that all it takes is one bleed in the fight. Even after it expires, it seems to trigger poison.