**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Captain America be poison immune?

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Should Captain America be poison immune? 71 votes

Most Definitely
30%
CableDrOctavius2_2humzah217SpeedbumpSpiritOfVengeanceSavio444SvainNemesis666IceBobbyLordBaldyBaldAjjohnsbb8PeterQuillAssumedNameLogan00SSofLimboJNuclearshadow_lurker22Marvel2289Winner66615Bradleygalloway 22 votes
No way
54%
Etaki_LirakoiBigPoppaCBONESwe_wolfissfu_koraxGround_Round1RaganatorLoPrestiDeadbyrd9heruheru511adqqedfyvrWayntosGAM3RGUYNomarigerolWildpantsTxAggie17Excelsior1316SungjAlCapone2727ShinyMew2SKK65 39 votes
No idea
14%
buffajrSIlverProfessorMr_OtterNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAhitlawRasiloverXFA_RebootedToxicBladeTawliluck_shark_tank 10 votes

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Most Definitely
    He is immune to poison in the comics why not in the contest
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    No way
    Still human
    Most Definitely
    Still human

The super serum made him immune to poison doesn't matter if he is human or not he can't be poisoned
    No way
    Still human

The super serum made him immune to poison doesn't matter if he is human or not he can't be poisoned

Super Serum= Steroids
    Most Definitely
    Still human

Super Serum= Steroids

Still poison immune
    No way
    Still human

Super Serum= Steroids

Still poison immune

Where's the proof
    Most Definitely
    Still human

Super Serum= Steroids

Still poison immune

Where's the proof

Read the comics
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    No way
    Still human

Technically, so are the Hulks. But I still don’t think he should have Poison Immune. If I’m not mistaken (which I could be), he’s been poisoned in the comics
    Most Definitely
    Well I think he should be
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No way
    Game logic isn’t the same as comics logic
    Most Definitely
    True the fights do need to be even but a poison immune cap would not give him that much of an advantage
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    No way
    Still human

Super Serum= Steroids

Still poison immune

Where's the proof

Read the comics

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Rogers_(Earth-616)

No mention of being poison immune anywhere.
    Would like you to point out to the comic book you're getting that from. I would like to update my knowledge.
    Most Definitely
    I don't remember where I read it but I remember reading it somewhere
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    No way

Quit bullshitting
    Most Definitely
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »

Quit bullshitting

K so is everyone just gonna be a **** cause if u are then u are welcome to leave
    Most Definitely
    Thank You
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    No idea
    Thank You

Again I’m in the MAYBE camp! I don’t think full immunity as radiation can still kill him presumably but something like what beast/Karnak has should be a fair middle ground
    Most Definitely
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Thank You

Again I’m in the MAYBE camp! I don’t think full immunity as radiation can still kill him presumably but something like what beast/Karnak has should be a fair middle ground

But at least it proves I was right to some extent
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Because comics and the contest are two different things.
    The game only adapts the characters and some of their powers if they desire to do so, that's just it.
    Most Definitely

The game only adapts the characters and some of their powers if they desire to do so, that's just it.

True that
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    No idea

Exactly my stance on “maybe”. Otherwise using DD against Collector would be seen as a bad idea instead if a legitimate strategy
    Most Definitely
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Exactly my stance on “maybe”. Otherwise using DD against Collector would be seen as a bad idea instead if a legitimate strategy
    Yeah it was just an idea to make cap a bit better it is not like I'm sying make them exactly like the comics I just would like a few more features
    Most Definitely
    Yep so I am the only one that gets punished even though they we're insulting me first # Kabam is baised
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No way

I don't know what you are talking about in the comics he can be drugged and poisoned. He is human the serum boosted his metabolism and body's ability to process poisons quicker but a large enough dose still effects him
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Most Definitely
    So we all agree he should have some sort of resistance at least. Probably like Cable except instead of increasing special damage, just increase his block proficiency even more lol
    Most Definitely
    So we all agree he should have some sort of resistance at least. Probably like Cable except instead of increasing special damage, just increase his block proficiency even more lol

Yeah that sounds like a good idea