**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the worst champion in the contest?

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Wow. I have 1 shot plenty of war bosses with kk let me tell you. Like i said use her right she hits hard. Colossus hits like a 5 year old schoolgirl and no way to increase his attack at all.

At what War tier u are in? Unless you aren't serious lol.
  • Collossus
    Gold 3 on my second account bud.

People keep placing hyperion as boss. He is easy as. No not joking.

If i was joking i would say a horse walks into a bar....
  • Collossus
    Unblockable sp1 node. Sp1 bias node. He can reduce ability accuracy.
    Not my first choice for said nodes or ability reduction though.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Iron Patriot
    She-Hulk and KK are poison immune. Also She-Hulk has an advantage against Robots and stuns like hell.
    Also, KK has some synergies on her favor.

IP has to be awakened to do anything, and even awakened his "regen" makes him weaker. I am not sure if he is tagged as a villain, but if he is, Blade can also mop the floor with him.
    He also doesn't have that many synergies, which is odd, as he is probably the biggest Spidey villain (I can understand the newest Green Goblin having more interesting synergies, but they could have made them equals, so you could either pick GG or IP for the same results).

And at the same time, I think he is ok like that. Iron Patriot shouldn't be as powerful as Iron Man, and is not in the same mental state as GG to make him more twisted. I wouldn't mind a buff, but the character is just not interesting enough.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Collossus
    I'd say Sentry... But if I had to pick one if the above... I'd go Collousus.
    Iron Patriot
    SKK65 wrote: »
    What is this guy useful for again? Who even is this guy?

His Redwing has defensive ability accuracy reduction.
    You're welcome.
    Iron Patriot
    Magneto Marvel Now and Hulkbuster. No immunities, terrible damage, terrible synergies, and poor prestige, though prestige is now worthless compared to AW Seasons rank rewards.

Magneto MN has ability accuracy reduction, bleed and heal block. Magneto synergies are actually in the crit team, so not that bad. Hulkbuster is meant to break armor, and his sp3 usually ends his fights.

Problem with Hulkbuster is his fights are long and kind of depends on losing health, so he is basically Arena fodder. However, his armor increases the more damage he receives and he armor breaks a lot. Also noticed that he takes some time to defeat. You can place him on enhanced armor break, unblockable sp2, all or nothing...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Magneto MN has ability accuracy reduction, bleed and heal block. Magneto synergies are actually in the crit team, so not that bad. Hulkbuster is meant to break armor, and his sp3 usually ends his fights.

Problem with Hulkbuster is his fights are long and kind of depends on losing health, so he is basically Arena fodder. However, his armor increases the more damage he receives and he armor breaks a lot. Also noticed that he takes some time to defeat. You can place him on enhanced armor break, unblockable sp2, all or nothing...

Valid point with Magneto MN critical synergy, I only paid attention to him not having +6% attack synergy and thus not being an LOL synergy option because I don't have the right champ to attempt a legends run. I'll keep that in mind when I pull 5* Medusa in 10 years.

Your comments on Hulkbuster as an AW defender are commendable but losing to a Hulkbuster defender in AW should be grounds for getting kicked out of your alliance. Not bringing power control champs for all or nothing nodes is a special kind of careless and Hulkbuster's sp2 can be blocked after evading its opening tackle hit.
    Iron Patriot

Valid point with Magneto MN critical synergy, I only paid attention to him not having +6% attack synergy and thus not being an LOL synergy option because I don't have the right champ to attempt a legends run. I'll keep that in mind when I pull 5* Medusa in 10 years.

Your comments on Hulkbuster as an AW defender are commendable but losing to a Hulkbuster defender in AW should be grounds for getting kicked out of your alliance. Not bringing power control champs for all or nothing nodes is a special kind of careless and Hulkbuster's sp2 can be blocked after evading its opening tackle hit.

Should perform better than an Iron Patriot though :p
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Falcon
    Don't forget, SUPER EFFECTIVE CYCLOPS!!!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    I hate Groot the most. Sucks because I like Groot the character.

Agreed. IMO they can mess up champs like Iron Patriot when so few people even care about the character, but messing up Groot crossed the fuking line
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Collossus
    Iron Patriot literally damages himself...

NO HE DOES NOT! All he does is after his Overload he loses his armor up ability. Same animation as BB but not the same effect! That’s like saying Captain/Miss Marvel has armor break L1 just cause Iron Man has it
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Of those listed, collosus. Hes just tanky and thats it. At least kamala has some usefulness with spark synergy and can pack a punch with enough fury.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Collossus
    Colossus easily.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    She Hulk
    worst useless champ to ever get in the game. i have her 4* duped 3 times and 5* duped twice.. kabammed
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Collossus
    i rather someone who can at least hit some damage. both KK and Colossus each have one immunity... but man. Colossus is just not smooth at all and has nothing going for him honestly. unless you're someone who enjoys taking combos from AI lol. as someone who is usually on the other end of the fights and dishing out hits, KK over Colossus anyday imo.
  • Carnage
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Blade. o:)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kamala Khan
    Dingalo wrote: »
    i rather someone who can at least hit some damage. both KK and Colossus each have one immunity... but man. Colossus is just not smooth at all and has nothing going for him honestly. unless you're someone who enjoys taking combos from AI lol. as someone who is usually on the other end of the fights and dishing out hits, KK over Colossus anyday imo.

No I'd take Colo over kk anytime
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Collossus
    Colossus has nothing going for him except bleed immunity. He has a terrible damage output and sucks on defence. At least KK has a damage output with the furies she gains.
  • ULTIM0_CAMELULTIM0_CAMEL Posts: 19
    Kamala Khan
    I have her and she hulk as a 5 star, so know from experience that Kk has no redeeming qualities while she hulk does her thing with the stuns making her the strongest of these guys
  • Abracadaver12Abracadaver12 Posts: 24
    Where is the vote for sentinels?
    Kamala Khan
    Where is the vote for sentinels?

This post was created before the introduction of sentinels
  • Kamala Khan
    Collossus. He armor ups...... don'tget the hate on kk. She has nullify on her sp1. If you hit her sp3 she has a permanent fury for the whole fight and she is poison immune. She's actually ok.

Sorry bud but ur living in a fairy land. Prettt much any other mystic champ can nullify and do that 10x better than she can. Also her fury isn’t all that redeeming when she has such low damage from her specials and she has no damage over time effects either
    Kamala Khan
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    I take offense to this poll, because no champion is no better or worse then any other. it on the player if the champion is good or bad.

Then why did u open this poll
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    I take offense to this poll, because no champion is no better or worse then any other. it on the player if the champion is good or bad.

Then why did u open this poll

so I can say what I said.