**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

should i get Sentinel in marvel insider as 4 or 3 star crystal

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
Marvel Insider now has some rewards that are more point-expensive than previous reward packages.

wqhae3h6wjao.png

The Sentinel Package has an "Ultimate Sentinel Crystal" instead of the typical 3* champion that comes in this bundle

mlvqubg3cvuc.png

04q3snq856r9.png

should i get him and why

what tire is he

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    what tire is he

Rubber, like all tires

Lol jk. I say he’s on the higher end of Demigod tier
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    There is no guarantee of a 4 star. Just be aware.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    There is no guarantee of a 4 star. Just be aware.

QFT
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Lets see some other comments
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    It's the first offer to offer a shot at a 4* (should be like 20% or so chance) and it is the first offer to have Tier 4 Basic Fragments and Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals.

So... the question is why wouldn't you spend you points on it since it is by far the best offer that has ever been on there? ;)
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    My apprehension comes from having 230k points, but also because we dont know what the futute holds. There are plenty of what ifs. It take quite a few monts to build 230k
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Just bear in mind, you could get a 3* ant man from the ultimate crystal. At least with the sentinel offer you'll get a cool, new demigod character.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Jdat84 wrote: »
    My apprehension comes from having 230k points, but also because we dont know what the futute holds. There are plenty of what ifs. It take quite a few monts to build 230k

Then wait to see the next offer. You don't have to spend the points now and offers overlap for about a week or more (so you will be able to see the new future offer while still being able to chose the Sentinel offer... honestly it is what I usually do, though this time I just went for Sentinel).