**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rerolling Problems

Either I'm experiencing some terrible dejavu... Or the Reroll Items aren't working properly. I use them in MODOKs Lab, then I go into the fight, and the same buffs are still there as before I rerolled. What's going on? Wasting Gold & Resources because of this bug. Kabam, please look into it.

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Not the same issue, but I had so much bad luck with the random buffs today, that I just quit the whole thing. Not spending potions on this. (master mode).
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    Not the same issue, but I had so much bad luck with the random buffs today, that I just quit the whole thing. Not spending potions on this. (master mode).

A few pots isn’t worth the alpha frags and 5* shards to you? I’m a pretty moderate player and I have those things in all variations expiring on a daily basis. Even if I didn’t I’d still drop a few units to complete if I had to

A few pots isn’t worth the alpha frags and 5* shards to you? I’m a pretty moderate player and I have those things in all variations expiring on a daily basis. Even if I didn’t I’d still drop a few units to complete if I had to

Just finished exploring Act 5, need to save units XD
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    Modok's lab isnt that fun as i expected it to be.

Last time we didnt have new nodes from act5.4 but it was still hard and most the player who wanted 5* shards desperately, spent units to get it done.
    This time the randomizers are so random that instead of making a fight slightly easier it makes fight more Hard. ( last time, it wasnt this bad)

Today I faced a modok (around 80hp)as 2nd last opponet.
    He had thorns node and 20% limber node
    I used every randomizer i had (may be 16-26)
    Every time he got BS nodes,like:

Vulnerable under bleed effect, debuff immune.
    -Shatter, power reserve.
    -Prey on weak, stun immune.
    -Cornered.
    -All or nothing, inflicts bleed for 30s
    -1.8%degen/second
    -true strike, mesmerize
    -arc overload every 20s, only villain gain power.
    Etc.

Since i didnt get blade there is no way i could clear that fight without using any items.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Just buy them with gold. Oh, you have a gold shortage? That's your fault. Arena is made available to anyone to collect battlechip and to use that battlechip to get gold.
    Let me simplify it for you. Arena -> battlechip -> gold & units.
    That's why it's a bizarre when people that have time to play the game but claiming there's nothing to do in it, are the same people that say they have gold shortage. When they were told to play arena to get gold, they said "arena is boring". Oh yeah? Good for you. You always want things to go your way in every aspect of life huh? Are you a baby or what?
    This is a contest. You need to earn it. Yes, this is just a game, I know. Am I mad? No. I just need to say the obvious to those that have known the obvious but chose to ignore them 'cause of their laziness.

This reroll issue won't be an issue if you had gold to purchase the dice.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    this happened to me too. I re-rolled once, the buffs stayed the same, but it took my resource.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Just luck
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Just like pulling a 4 star Stark Spider on day 2 (which I did). it doesn't say you won't get the same debuffs.
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    Just buy them with gold. Oh, you have a gold shortage? That's your fault. Arena is made available to anyone to collect battlechip and to use that battlechip to get gold.
    That's why it's a bizarre when people that have time to play the game but claiming there's nothing to do in it, are the same people that say they have gold shortage. When they were told to play arena to get gold, they said "arena is boring". Oh yeah? Good for you. You always want things to go your way in every aspect of life huh? Are you a baby or what?
    This is a contest. You need to earn it. Yes, this is just a game, I know. Am I mad? No. I just need to say the obvious to those that have known the obvious but chose to ignore them 'cause of their laziness.

I actually have a gold shortage.
    I am ranking up 5 stars (now saving to take one to rank 5), leveling up a 6 star made me broke, and had to make some emergency rank ups as well to get through stuff. And because I was dedicating most of my time to act 5, before the start of this new quest, I couldn't do much arena.

I plan to do arenas to recover some gold, but i will need to do some math, because the 5 star arena is probably making me lose more gold than i can make. Plus uncollected arena crystals are giving me around 50k gold each (or units, but that's rare). 50k gold is nothing at this point. I am not going to spend gold on dice, if i am going to keep getting those crazy combinations.

I want to add that after the quest renewed, I was able to do it in master mode without crazy combinations. It's very random (as intended), but some combinations shouldn't be in the randomizer.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »

It doesn't matter how many I buy... They just won't work properly dummy. Did you even read my post?