**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I take to r4?

I have a 4* yondu and angela both r unduped
Where angela hits like a tank ad yondu can do Heal blocks and armor breaks...
Please help!!!

Comments

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Angela is overall a better champ who will help with harder content imo. She doesn't rely on any stun or bleed to be great and that little regen is pretty underrated. Her ability to stack furries and deal huge damage is very useful and imo more practical that a champ like Yondu. I use her by spamming L1 right before L2 fills out. Keep those 3 furries active!
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Oh and if your one of those people who prefer ranking up awakened characters, Angela is probably the champ that benefits the least from her awakened ability... it's pretty useless honestly! So don't take that into consideration when comparing Angela to others :)
    Cheers!
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Angela
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Unless you don't have any heal block champs and urgently needed one, else you should go with Angela first. As long as you already have other useful heal block champs in hand, like Vision AoU, Punisher2099, etc, u have this part covered.

I have both 4* angela (dupped) and 4* Yondu (dupped) already at R4/40.

Why not R5-ing 4* Angela? Bcos I'm spent some of my cosmic T4cc for my 5* Angela (undupped) to R3/35.
    Will I R4-ing my 5* Angela? No, I'm still waiting for 5* Hyperion.
    Will I R5-ing my 4* Angela? No, I'm still waiting for 4* Hyperion (damned!!)
    Will I do Angela after I got my Hyperion, absolutely yes! :)

Why not R5-ing 4* Yondu? Bcos I'm unlucky in getting Tech T4cc, spent on R5/50 Ultron, and need to save up for my current R4/40 Starky and R4/40 Vision, b4 I will be willing to spend on Yondu

• shchong2 wrote: »
    Unless you don't have any heal block champs and urgently needed one, else you should go with Angela first. As long as you already have other useful heal block champs in hand, like Vision AoU, Punisher2099, etc, u have this part covered.

I have both 4* angela (dupped) and 4* Yondu (dupped) already at R4/40.

Why not R5-ing 4* Angela? Bcos I'm spent some of my cosmic T4cc for my 5* Angela (undupped) to R3/35.
    Will I R4-ing my 5* Angela? No, I'm still waiting for 5* Hyperion.
    Will I R5-ing my 4* Angela? No, I'm still waiting for 4* Hyperion (damned!!)
    Will I do Angela after I got my Hyperion, absolutely yes! :)

Why not R5-ing 4* Yondu? Bcos I'm unlucky in getting Tech T4cc, spent on R5/50 Ultron, and need to save up for my current R4/40 Starky and R4/40 Vision, b4 I will be willing to spend on Yondu

Thank u very much
    I don't have heal block champs so I would take yondu over angela