**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

March 14 Mystery item

I think the mystery item is a pie crystal because that day is 3.14. March the 14th which are first 3 digits of pi in math. What do you think? Maybe it will have doctors in it because they are smart and can do math. Maybe it will have kingpin in it because he is fat and probably eats lots of pies.

Comments

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    200 premium hero crystal shards
  • saiteja1107saiteja1107 Posts: 30
    Nope it's gonna be 4 gold crystals...
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Mmmmm, pie
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    I think you’re almost right but they are going to make us all extremely happy by gifting us an iron patriot crystal.

March 14th= 3.14= pi, which is an anagram for IP, and IP= Iron Patriot, which then = complete and total happiness for all summoners.

And to prevent the total destruction of the battle realm it will be a 2* version
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I believe you are right about the PI, but it is hard for me to believe Kabam will suddenly be any more generous that Xmas and Lunar New Year calendar. Once again, if we follow the argument that we shall not complain since those are free stuff, then there's nothing much I can say even if it only gives 314 PHC shards.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Free 1/2* IP maybe a chance at fatboi kingpin
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    It's gonna be dank memes
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    10x T1 Alphas