**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor Ragnarok "Friend from Work" Synergy: why not Glad Hulk?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
I mean, the title basically says it all. I know Gladiator Hulk wasn't available when Thor Ragnarok came out, but why not retroactively add him alongside OG Hulk for the synergy? I mean, he is the one who is the "Friend from Work" in the movie after all.

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    OG Hulk isnt even the friend from work, its the MCU Hulk Gladiator thats the friend from work. Totally agree with you there. They should give a unique synergy for that
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Cuz kabam. Like Mephisto being coldsnap immune but GR not, and Sabretooth being coldsnap immune and iceman not.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I don’t recall Thor working with gladiator hulk in the past. I think he worked with the regular hulk. But yeah I think both should be there but there are other synergies between champs that don’t have much to do with each other that should be fixed first
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yeah there shouldn't be any champ that doesn't fit into a 3 synergy squad. Too many that you can only get 2.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    All older synergies should be revamped anyways. I like the power teams or power trios

Perfect block synergy gotta go
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I just think if you're going to name the synergy for the line from the movie, I dunno, maybe make the characters from the movie synergize?
    Would be nice to get some moderator input that this is being brought to the development team. It's a no brainier really
    *no brainer.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    This is one of many, many examples of synergies that need updating as new champs are added.

Most recently, Sabretooth should be added to Wolvie's list of synergies as a nemesis, given their long history. (Wolvie only has 3 currently, so he has room)