**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-Men Legend Run times

I just did my attempt at Legend title. Ran Heroic & Master in 3:31 minus some seconds for starting timer and stopping it curious how I match up with others please post your times and your comments are always welcome on the subject.

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Who did you use? Im doing it with a 5/55 AA &4/55 Blade tomorrow
  • WhaleMilker07WhaleMilker07 Posts: 6
    I did it in 3:34 with a 5/65 Stark Spidey, 4/55 blade and 4/55 doc ock
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Dungy1983 and @WhaleMilker07, both of you leave me absolutely NO CHOICE but to FLAG you as .......
    Awesome!!!!! hahaha ...
    wow, nicely done, good job!!!

@Losspik , good luck and all the best to you tomorrow. Get your milk and cookies ready, and a bottle to pee since you won't have time for toilet break :D
  • Dungy1983Dungy1983 Posts: 19
    @Losspik I used 5/65 Blade 5/50 SSE 5/50 GR 5/50 Wolvie and 3/30 Magneto Used Blade for every fight except one run through 3.2 I lost Blade and Sabertooth had like 3k health left used SSE to finish him off it was faster then reviving
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Guessing most legend run times will go to whoever uses a 5/65 Medusa
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    I was planning on a legend run this month but my 5/65 GP has a LOT of disadvantages this month. Lots of robots everywhere, including two bosses. Class disadvantage against all other bosses plus a Magneto boss that reduces her chance to bleed. Think it’s still possible with max suicides and max boosts?
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I was planning on a legend run this month but my 5/65 GP has a LOT of disadvantages this month. Lots of robots everywhere, including two bosses. Class disadvantage against all other bosses plus a Magneto boss that reduces her chance to bleed. Think it’s still possible with max suicides and max boosts?

I honestly don't think its a good idea, simply cus the sentinels have so many crit resistances and damge reduction, not to mention lack of bleeds
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Well I pre-bought all my energies when they were on sale last week so I'm gonna run it regardless with my GP. Energies are gonna expire on me in a week so might as well give it a go.
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    How many refills did this cost you guys ?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    T9951 wrote: »
    How many refills did this cost you guys ?

37 I think. I bought 38 to be safe
    I had myself gifted 5 gifts of 10 refills each so when I ran out I just claimed 10 at a time first 10 I used to play out Normal mode and get a feel for maps and champs then I used 37 of the other 40 to full clear Heroic and Master

Side Note: Would really appreciate some folks to post their times for their runs really trying to gauge where I’m at in comparison to others
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Dungy1983 wrote: »
    I had myself gifted 5 gifts of 10 refills each so when I ran out I just claimed 10 at a time first 10 I used to play out Normal mode and get a feel for maps and champs then I used 37 of the other 40 to full clear Heroic and Master

Side Note: Would really appreciate some folks to post their times for their runs really trying to gauge where I’m at in comparison to others

Is there a point in doing so? Knowing others’ times will never change yours, regardless whether you’ve already ran it.

Just get it done, and wait patiently.

I’m sure people would be more prone to giving you their times if you dropped yours lol . I haven’t ran it yet .
    xNig wrote: »

Is there a point in doing so? Knowing others’ times will never change yours, regardless whether you’ve already ran it.

I think it’s a good measure for people to drop their times . Especially when you are halfway through and realize you are off the mark by 20-30 mins or so, not a mater of getting it done , but everyone likes to know what to aim for .
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    how many hits u take to finish sabretooth?
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    edited March 2018

I’m sure people would be more prone to giving you their times if you dropped yours lol . I haven’t ran it yet .

Sounds about right... ^^
    “I’m sure people would be more prone to giving you their times if you dropped yours lol . I haven’t ran it yet .”

I gave my time in the beginning of this post 3:31
  • WoolyWooly Posts: 24
    I did it in 3:15 with 5/65 SL. I’m interested to know how others did as well
    “I’m sure people would be more prone to giving you their times if you dropped yours lol . I haven’t ran it yet .”

I gave my time in the beginning of this post 3:31

You are right, I oversaw that...
    edited March 2018
    I hope I am wrong, but I’m afraid the cut-off will be lower (meaning faster) this month... Sabretooth is much less of a pain than Modok, Void and Killmonger were... Also, the last two maps each have one less path to go, that’s 4 x ca. 5 Minutes, so theoretically, the cut-off should be at least 20-25 minutes faster than the last months...

However, I have no idea where the cutoff was in the last months. Shame that Kabam does not tell us the cutoff in the Hall of Legends...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I think it’s a good measure for people to drop their times . Especially when you are halfway through and realize you are off the mark by 20-30 mins or so, not a mater of getting it done , but everyone likes to know what to aim for .

It’s simple. Everyone’s heroic timings will be very close as it’s parry, one hit and it’s done. You can use that timing as a gauge on how long the quest is and how much of a buffer you have on masters.

It’s simple. Everyone’s heroic timings will be very close as it’s parry, one hit and it’s done. You can use that timing as a gauge on how long the quest is and how much of a buffer you have on masters.

That’s a bit simplified though...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    @Wooly what was your team?
    So far 3:15 & 3:31 have been the only times listed is there more of you that can post your times please
    Or can someone point me in the right Direction to see last events cutoffs
  • SiLeNcEizGOLDENSiLeNcEizGOLDEN Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    First attempt, did it in 3:29 with no suicides....x1 20% attack boost at the start of master and x1 30% champion boost at the start of master 3.1. Team was 5/65 Stark Spidey, 3/45 blade, 5/50 GR, 3/45 AA, 4/55 Iceman. Not sure if it'll be enough but without suicides unlocked knew it was a sort of longshot to begin with.
    That’s making me think I’m not gonna be close then cuz your Time was faster then mine and I was running suicides and boosted all the way through
    Last events outcome cutoff was 3:34.
    edited March 2018
    Screw me running so 3:31 is probably not gonna cut it this time around
    Should be about the same . Cutoff will be around 3:35-3:37ish you should be good