**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Champ is worthy of rank 4/55?

The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I currently have 3 tier 2 alpha catalysts, and will soon have a 4th catalyst, depending on how many shards I can gather over the next couple of months. Are any of my champs worthy of rank 4/55? I was leaning towards either Angela or Iceman, but what do y'all think?

I will post my champs in the comment section below (I can't post a screenshot when initially making this poll). Thanks for any input!

Which Champ is worthy of rank 4/55? 62 votes

Angela
0%
Iceman
69%
GKaineRagamugginGunnerdanielmathSnakeEyes69ShrimkinsCELEZEGolden_GuardianDrOctavius2_2stakFluffydragon2INTEGRALbuffajrhoboFallencircusSpideyDelta_14Vladislas22Alpha07KarinshiKing_L0kiB34r 43 votes
Gwenpool
25%
KpatrixNevvBHort4Romario26Danicb94Vision_41HeroBoltsySKK65Kamr05zackb213RasilovermozzySix_strings6XFA_RebootedEmmanuelcoastMaldroit1 16 votes
Quake
4%
xananabananaBahamutkillllaxdicekay 3 votes

Comments

• The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    mzl79zr512ze.png
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    In order in my opinion:

1. Iceman
    2. Gwenpool
    3. Angela
    4. Quake

All pretty good choices though...
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Iceman
    Iceman
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Iceman
    In my opinion they're all worth it. I would take Iceman first though. Then Quake because she's better without duping.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Iceman
    1. Iceman
    2. Quake
    3. Gp
    4. Angela

Quake is much better than a lot of people think. It just takes a different style and some dont like it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Of course Iceman first. Block anyone who says unduped Gwenpool

I would do Iceman first myself, but Gwenpool even unduped is not an unreasonable choice. Plot armor is great, but even without it she has a ton of damage and a pseudo power lock against targets that can bleed (using refreshable enervate). I've destroyed targets with Gwenpool just by landing enervate and then continuously stacking stuns and refreshing enervate with bleed while the target essentially couldn't fight back with specials. Damage plus power control is a very powerful offensive combination.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman. That's one champ you can't ignore.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Iceman
    LOL, I have to agree with most of the folks above, that Iceman -> GP -> Angela -> Quake. It is awesome that you have these great champs at your disposal, wow! I genuinely feel happy for you. Good luck and all the best in your rank up and before you realize you are already kicking ass with him/her. :)
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Iceman
    No doubt .. iceman .. good in Defend & attack
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Iceman
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Of course Iceman first. Block anyone who says unduped Gwenpool

I would do Iceman first myself, but Gwenpool even unduped is not an unreasonable choice. Plot armor is great, but even without it she has a ton of damage and a pseudo power lock against targets that can bleed (using refreshable enervate). I've destroyed targets with Gwenpool just by landing enervate and then continuously stacking stuns and refreshing enervate with bleed while the target essentially couldn't fight back with specials. Damage plus power control is a very powerful offensive combination.
    1. if she was duped it would make it a harder choice like you said plot armor is amazing functions like Ice armor
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Iceman
    I have an Unduped 5* GP at r4. and she's totally great. Nobody finishes matches faster than her. i would love to Dupe her.

But Ice-Man with his immunities and utility would prove your more usefulness imo. At least until GP gets Duped.
  • The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    Wow! Thanks everyone that took time to respond to this!