**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Galaxy note 4 help request takes 10 seconds

BiroBiro Posts: 146
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Actually I was bord at the idea of clicking help for each champ but now things on Android are going in reverse
The team of developers should know this
I have just counted how much time each champ takes once I click ask for help aftet arena becuase I have noticed that they start to take more time
Each champs takes about 9 to 11 seconds
I click the green + & stop watched for each champ could take 9 to 11
So the average is 10 seconds if I clicked 6 champs I will take nearly a minute
If it is possibily to make 1 button for all will be great because its boring & I started not ask for helo
Developers would you please change that
Thanks

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Ill prob get hate from this but they could just get rid of it completly it slows down my arena grind i have a htc 10 and it takes the same if not longer
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Just the device I think
  • it happens on my samsung tablet too
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    Game is optimized better for iPhone. Not sure why, just is. If you’re really into the game, get one just to play on. Blacklisted on eBay just go play in WiFi or something. Much better
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Game is optimized better for iPhone. Not sure why, just is. If you’re really into the game, get one just to play on. Blacklisted on eBay just go play in WiFi or something. Much better

I know the graphics are better also has fog and rain effects also