**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RANK UP ADVICE NEEDED! 17 4* Options + 2 5*'s! HELP!

AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
So these are my top heroes:

cx4wgesjd8wu.jpg

pmcolh20kwo2.jpg

My AW Attackers are usually ArcAngel, Ghost Rider and Starkey!

My AW Defenders are Dormy, NC, BP-CW, Goblin and Voodoo! ( PLEASE ADVISE if
You think I should use better options )!!!

My 5* Rhino and Jane Foster are a couple Alpha Catalysts away as well and Rhino could be an Awesome AW Defender!

I'm leaning towards Magik, StarLord (duped), Wolverine, Hulk, Miles or Crossbones!

But with Colossus, Cyclops and IronMan duped...and their Synergies with AA & Starkey...I have a dilemma!!!

I could alter my AW Attack and Defense but... damn!!??? AA, Starkey and GR can be effective (their major fault is the user in control! Lol)

This forum and it's resident experts have never failed to give great advice so I turn to Y'all once again!!

Thank you in advance and don't hesitate to rip apart my AW Strategy!

PS these are my Mastery's:

13wzl90l9p83.jpg

vkpycs1lccuc.jpg

lj8o1i6j76ti.jpg

Your wisdom would be Greatly Appreciated here as well!

Thanks again!

Comments

• BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    Stark spidey or ghost rider would be my picks
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Breybrey wrote: »
    Stark spidey or ghost rider would be my picks

Sadly not options due to lack of T4-Class Catalysts!
  • Your masteries needs some serious reworking. I’d suggest you read some guides about them.

About your lvl up questions, i’d do starlord first followed by magik and then you can think of crossbones/hulk/wolverine.

For defense i’d switch voodoo with blue cyclops and place him on some unblockable sp1 node if you have the chance
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I would forget about rhino. He’s not that hard if u are good. He’s also a map 5 mini. Most people know how to fight him
    Tom and Nasty... thank you!

Mastery's Guides??!! Are they here or somewhere else?
  • npvuifbcbnxf.png
    6hcffn411ccd.png
    myvzeg71o7cy.png
    o7x9i0pi15c6.png
    avwbkhg5jl13.png
    i1ptzkaht6ij.png

I have pretty much the same problems as AquarDragon65; who to rank up and mastery advice. Any tips would be appreciated! :)

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Gabe0718 ok, your mastery is not ideal but you also don't have units so take your time on the following:
    In utility, take all points away from the xp, and you only need 1 point in limber and dexterity. In the future consider investing in stupefy, petrify, and pacify, but it isn't high priority.
    In defense, remove all the points, put 1 in each health one to unlock the following masteries. Maxed out salve is great, I still have it but in the future you may want to put those points elsewhere. Max out block prof, get perfect block if you want. I wouldn't bother with the resistances or stand your ground.
    Offense needs the most work, and is also the most expensive. You NEED to unlock pierce, greater precision, and greater cruelty immediately, they will improve your champs so much. This is what I would focus on spending units on atm. You only need one point in each of the attack ones, just to unlock the crit masteries. Max out greater precision and cruelty. I also like courage, but you don't need too many points in it. Long term, unlock despair, deep wounds, and assassin.

In terms of champs: In general, I would focus on 5 stars, especially mordo. However, just as important would be upgrading starky for damage, quake for utility, and wolvie for regen. Yondu and hulk are also worth priority.
  • @taojay1 thx so much for the advice, I will do just that!
    THANKS TAWLI
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Dormammu's not great on AW defense unduped...just an FYI. He might not be bad, but he gains so much from being duped for defense. Voodoo as well isn't a great defender; sp1 is easy to dodge. For me, Moon Knight and Falcon are really annoying defenders; Falcon's SP1 blocking damage can be really detrimental and Moon Knight's occasional evade can screw you over. Miles is also a good option; you have to avoid specials to keep him from evading. I'd say rank up Magik and CB for questing, and keep the champions I mentioned in mind for later rank ups for AW Defense.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Wolverine then hulk
    1st: Thanks to ManTyme and HeroBoltsy (I agree with just about everything) and so you know Dormy KO'd 4 in last AW!

2nd: Duped both Magik and X23 !!! Magik will be next 4/40 and X23 already is!

3rd: Adjusted Mastery's (Lesser Precision and Cruelty were the focus!)

4th: Ranked up StarLord to 4/40 !!!

5th: Used Cyclops in AW defense to nice effect... we won!

SO... Big THANK YOU for all the Great Advice!!!

ANY further suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks Again !!!
    Should I ever Rank Up my 5* Rhino?

• ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Tawli wrote: »
    Im just going to leave this here, flies away.

Max limber waste
    Dexterity 3 points waste

Only 1 point needed in each
  • Wmart13Wmart13 Posts: 4
    wofs177exdkh.png
    Top11
    Thanks Wmart
    Which ones are duped?

And can you post your Mastery's?