**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula not reducing the Ability Accuracy of Sentinels [Confirmed; Under Investigation]

WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So in fighting sentinel, nebula has 5 charges or more, which negates robots abilities. I was able to successfully solo classic Ultron with my r4 nebula. So why does sentinel still have all of his buffs? Isn't sentinel a robot? Any help would be appreciated.rjlrbkfzmfsq.png
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Smh, gonna be really mad, was another main reason I ranked nebula because the sentinels we're coming
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    You should make a post about this in the Bugs section
    I thought I should have done that
  • Testing this now, and we're finding that Nebula is reducing the Ability Accuracy of the regular Sentinel. Is this against one of the minion Sentinels? Can you explain exactly what is happening, and in what Quest/Encounter this was?
    Thanks miiike, I'll record a video really quick
  • Nebula has been broke 4 so long
    Read the the bottom comment that I added to the video....no excuses
    OK kabam what is this:
    https://youtu.be/T6lRvQgAWZs
    I'm waiting?
  • Btw kabam Mike it's only her special 3.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    67shelbygt wrote: »
    Nebula has been broke 4 so long
    Read the the bottom comment that I added to the video....no excuses
    OK kabam what is this:
    https://youtu.be/T6lRvQgAWZs
    I'm waiting?

That bug was fixed quite awhile back...

Trust me I know, I have a 4* Nebula and she was one of my first. I want to say it was the update just after the Thor Ragnarok monthly event with Hela as the main boss... but yeah this is no longer happening (at least not to me) since then. Also check the date on the video... it was last year.
    On my other account, a moderator said kabam mike never said this? Neb apparently is working fine against sentinels.
    I'll upload the video this aq..
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I am also taking my Nebula in this AQ to test it out. Will see results and post back soon.
    Last aq, didn't work on the tech sentinel at all. Or the mystic. But hey maybe mike used the word "regular" sentinel. Whatever that means
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    i had the same problem against a science sentinel in AQ.
    i had 11 electroshocks on me and the sentinel still got his charges after every move\hit i made.
    maybe their tag is not #Robot. maybe it's #Thano'sArmy ;)
  • LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    If they made nebula the one champ of the entire roster of 120 champs that should counter robots (aka sentinels) actually do what shes suppose to do like counter robots... kabaam wouldn’t get any $$ from those that have her. Why should those that have nebula be free of the money grab that is now aq ...
    Lilbeargrr wrote: »
    If they made nebula the one champ of the entire roster of 120 champs that should counter robots (aka sentinels) actually do what shes suppose to do like counter robots... kabaam wouldn’t get any $$ from those that have her. Why should those that have nebula be free of the money grab that is now aq ...

True lilb. I ranked her specifically for act 5 Ultron. Beat that and thought it was a plus per her description. Asked about it and you see kabams Mike's reply. On my other account I asked what was up with nebula not working on the Sentinels? I said Kabam Mike told me she was working. Of course, I then got a warning and my comment removed by another mod saying he never said that. That's y I opened up this thread. You can. Clearly see his response.
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    edited April 2018
    Testing this now, and we're finding that Nebula is reducing the Ability Accuracy of the regular Sentinel. Is this against one of the minion Sentinels? Can you explain exactly what is happening, and in what Quest/Encounter this was?

@Kabam Miike Nebula is not reducing Sentinels ability accuracy in AQ while she has 5 or more electroshock charges on her, but she performs normally against Sentinel in quests and duels.

It’s not just Nebula though, Medusa did not reduce Sentinels ability accuracy in AQ while armor shattered is active.
    Just confirming as well, just got I AQ. Any help would be appreciated
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    WWIDB wrote: »
    Testing this now, and we're finding that Nebula is reducing the Ability Accuracy of the regular Sentinel. Is this against one of the minion Sentinels? Can you explain exactly what is happening, and in what Quest/Encounter this was?

@Kabam Miike Nebula is not reducing Sentinels ability accuracy in AQ while she has 5 or more electroshock charges on her, but she performs normally against Sentinel in quests and duels.

It’s not just Nebula though, Medusa did not reduce Sentinels ability accuracy in AQ while armor shattered is active.

That's not true at all. Medusa shuts down all type of Sentinels and their abilities (except their charges and skill-type Sentinel).
    I've been using her in AQ since the changes.
    I am also taking my Nebula in this AQ to test it out. Will see results and post back soon.

To confirm, I used Nebula against a Map 5 Tech Sentinel and he kept on gaining charges even though I had 8 charges on me.

His special attacks went unblockable after 40, real shame that she isn't working in AQ.
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 135
    As mentioned earlier. The same is happening with Medusa. Sentinel still gains analysis charges.
  • Have video with it also here -> https://youtu.be/eVAtAkLheEo

Happens with nebula in aq vs sentinel(oids). Would test with medusa if I could.
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for the confirmation that you guys are experiencing the same issue.

If you can, try to submit support tickets with videos of you experiencing the issue. I submitted a ticket last week with a video of Nebula vs Sentinel (aq) and Nebula vs Sentinel (Summoners top champion duel) showing how she behaved differently when playing the different game modes.

Big ups StarFighter
  • Any update on this, as has been a week since it was first posted?
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    This is still happening . Any update on if it's even being investigated?
  • Philly7788Philly7788 Posts: 18
    Wow, Way to go kabam. They say she's working fine and then just disappear without fixing a thing. She's clearly NOT working fine in the mode that matters, AQ. Of course they only tested her against a regular sentinel. Why would they test her in the mode we're actually having problems in? That would just make too much sense
    Besides her horrible fight style and the ridiculous amount of damage you take, aaaand annoying sentinels money grabbing. O and the glitches. You can see the aforementioned
    Actually, I can't load the video but more of the same.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Haha no matter how many video proofs they're given, how many people complain about the same problem they won't fix it as long as it's troubling us and making them cheap money
    edited April 2018
    Here as promised @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I created this video, even at the expense of my AQ progress. This is the first 'Science' Sentinel on the right side of AQ Map 5.

https://youtu.be/Gnage4DqtRI