**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

God tier Discussion

ALRIGHT. The time has come for me to Discuss about The 3 Main God tiers Blade, Medusa,and Star Lord.
I have put a damn lot of thought into this, and its time for me to stop lying. Yes, blade and medusa Are Freaking gods, But Star Lord will always be The best.
Most players, before the release of Blade and medusa Cleared LOL with Star Lord. That alone Makes Star lord a Freaking God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz77jbdQEpY
His abilties are amazing His speacial 2 deals power drain, shock, or armor break. SP2 deals Amazing damge. even if star lord needs to be awakend, Hes still The most Fun, and easy champ to play with.
Respect my opinions Guys.

Comments

• Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    “God tier”
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yakuzathug wrote: »
    Wow. My posts never get comments.

Take it slowly, it will eventually get commented. The EARTH is round, when u posted it, some folks in your same time zone may still be looking at other posts and not yer refresh the page, some folks on other part of the Earth maybe busy at work, busy with lunch/dinner, or in sleep.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Honestly, nobody cares about an opinion on Medusa, Blade and SL, everyone knows who they are and they already have a firm opinion.

Should've picked some other champs that are either new or not so mainstream to show who's better and why. Who is worthy of taking to that extra level.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't even put starlord in the top 10, let alone number 1. Couldn't wait to rank him down when we got the ticket in december, he's pretty much useless outside of lol and these days he's not the best for that
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    danielmath wrote: »
    I wouldn't even put starlord in the top 10, let alone number 1. Couldn't wait to rank him down when we got the ticket in december, he's pretty much useless outside of lol and these days he's not the best for that

Lol have you actually done lol? He’s most certainly the best for it

• X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    https://youtu.be/X2qLETZ5i-o

I love me some starlord
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    This thread is more pointless than women's basketball.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

Lol have you actually done lol? He’s most certainly the best for it

ya i'm done with it, i ranked him down before i finished it and MS was far far better then SL for lab
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    ALRIGHT. The time has come for me to Discuss about The 3 Main God tiers Blade, Medusa,and Star Lord.
    I have put a damn lot of thought into this, and its time for me to stop lying. Yes, blade and medusa Are Freaking gods, But Star Lord will always be The best.
    Most players, before the release of Blade and medusa Cleared LOL with Star Lord. That alone Makes Star lord a Freaking God.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz77jbdQEpY
    His abilties are amazing His speacial 2 deals power drain, shock, or armor break. SP2 deals Amazing damge. even if star lord needs to be awakend, Hes still The most Fun, and easy champ to play with.
    Respect my opinions Guys.

Yeah, I have starlord but I don't find him all that great. I have many other champs I use instead of him. To me, he is average
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Wow. My posts never get comments.

Well, you only gave people six minutes to find it. And it isn't an easy post to comment on. It is loaded with assumptions and opinions that aren't good points of debate. For one thing, you're the first person I've seen that claimed the "three" god tier champs are Blade, Medusa, and Star Lord. I've never seen a god tier list that included both Blade and SL but didn't include Stark Spiderman. And a lot of people seem to agree that much of the absolute top tier performance of Blade comes within the synergy team of Blade, Ghost Rider, Stark Spidey.

Who is the "absolute best" is a very subjective thing, but I think most credible observers would say there is no one best champion because there are too many different areas of the game that require different things. Maybe the trinity team can clear a poison lane, but I wouldn't want to use it there. Star Lord may have the best damage, but only in a fight that lasts longer than about 200 combo. Below that Sparky outdamages Star Lord with vastly more utility. Star Lord has power drain kind of, but Sparky has 100% reliable drain (if on a long cool down). And in things like the recent events we've had with random or unusual node buffs, I've found Dr. Voodoo to be a far more versatile attacker than either of them.

No champion can really be "the best." They can maybe be the best at one specific thing or a small set of things. What I can say is if I could only have one champion, it definitely wouldn't be Star Lord.

Agreed, but og hulk outdamages everyone.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Spark> Medusa
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    There are no god tiers, 12.0 made sure of that. They all have weaknesses. Blade cannot even polish pre-12 Thor's hammer.

Medusa: Great boss until someone brings Loki/Rogue/SW/DS.
    SL: No regen mechanic, relies heavily on high combos, in most scenarios there is a better option. Only for certain areas in the game.
    Spark: Very versatile, great damage output, but requires skill.
    Blade: Overrated, god in Mystic Wars but that's about it. Everywhere else GP is better.

Show me a champ who can do 350k damage on SP3, or who can permastun+powerlock+regen full bar in 5 seconds+do 100k dmg on sp2+nullify everything almost instantly, or who can bypass any ability always, or just kill any enemy without ever having to really lose health, even if it is in a few fights. Characters that make all content the Contest of Blind Tapping.
  • SSJKidSSJKid Posts: 1
    lol