**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil netflix revamp

Just rewatched both seasons of daredevil and tbh there aren't many similarities between the version on screen and the version in the contest. Here are some ideas to improve him as a character: please add your own in the comments.

Improved evade: compared to og daredevil this is pretty useless. Surely, with his heightened senses, he needs a spiderman-style evade.

Bleed: critical hits should have a high chance at bleed. This doesn't need to be anywhere near gwenpool's, but should be decent. Specials should cause 1 or 2 bleeds.

Stun with special 3: just seems to make sense.

Deflect ability and bleed resistance: with his specially designed suit, I'd love to see some sort of bleed resistance (like beast). Also, all bullets could have a chance to deflect off of his armour and cause a bleed on the opponent. E.g. Winter soldier uses special 2 on DD and each bullet has a chance to rebound and hit ws causing a bleed on him. This could be an interesting new ability. Also knives and sword attacks could have a small chance to miss.

Guaranteed stuns with specials.

New heavy animation: spinning kick to the face. This fits more with the netflix character than a slow backflip.

Fury: Murdocks always get up. As the fight progresses and/or as Matt loses health he can gain a permanent fury charge.

Synergy: add a synergy with both iron fists, similar to the one with Luke Cage.

Hope you like my ideas and maybe Kabam will consider any kind of update to daredevil netflix.

Comments

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    New fighting style: the more modern characters in the game have amazing and unique fighting styles. Daredevil would be so much better with one of these.

New special 1 and 3 animations: this would variate this daredevil from og daredevil. Also add a guaranteed stun and a cruelty would be a good addition.
    Feel free to comment thoughts
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I would love this just because I have him as a duped 5 star..

But honestly I’m sure they have 20 or so characters ahead of him if they have a chart of characters that need to be buffed.
    I have a 5* too lol - one of the reasons I want the change!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    His evade definitely needs improvement

A chance for him to get fury on crits would be awesome
    After season 3 he REALLY needs a revamp. At the moment he is one of the most useless skills (along with karnak and falcon) and he does NOT deserve to be. #daredevilnetflixforbeta
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Honestly, i didn't even know netflix DD had evade in the first place...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have him as a four star duped (two crystals, got him both times) and hes not that good but hes fun to play with. I would really like a revamp
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    daredevil definitely needs rework. Hes got a great Netflix series and people love him. However, people HATE playing as him because he has no real use in the contest. Its time for a rework #daredevilnetflixforbeta