**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade, the new scarlet wich

JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
This game as becoming frustrating to play.
Basically if you have blade you can deal with the majority of things the game trow at you, if you get like falcons and she hulks, or the ones that need a dup to be playable, you just get stuck and cant do anything.
Kabam really need to balance the odds and the champs on the game

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    The only god tier 5 star i have is gwenpool and magik. Both arent duped
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I have dr voodoo and ghost rider undup, and they are frustrating to play like that. Dr voodoo half of the times dont convert nothing in to poison or power control, ghost rider the same, happens a lot that the judgments dont stick. The only really God tier I have is AA, that is useless this month agains sentinel
    He dont bleed, but to compensate he have a great damage and most importantly turns of the bufs on the other champs. Its just nice if all the champs in the game had some use. Falcon for exemple is completely shi in any part of the game
    Yes
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    NevvB wrote: »
    Can a 3* blade deal with pre-nerf maestro in one shot? Cause I remember using SW 3* and rolling through him faster than any 4* can(minus 4* sw). SW was so insanely broken that even a 3* could clear the most difficult story quest by herself with a crit team and finish at full hp. So to answer you - while blade is definitley strong, he is definitely no SW.

Yep. I used a 3* witch with crit team to steamroll through a lot of act 4. Blade is nowhere even close. He's probably the best champ right now but not by much and isn't useful in every situation. These "nerf blade" posts are just a bunch of kids crying cause other people got the toy they want.

Yes 😀😂, your right
    By your post im guessing you have blade, so you definitely have a toys that could helping me moving forward in the game, instead of being stuck with 5* falcons and she hulks
    And no, im not a kid or even a teen. Just a guy that really likes the game and sometimes feel that is a waist of time
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    wrong
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    lmao..Blade is too overhyped and easy to beat
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Blade is not even worthy of licking the feet of pre 12.0 SW. Talk to me when he can stun lock power lock and 80k l2 champs into the corner.

This.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    SW was the bae I played map5 with my 3*
  • PurePure Posts: 44
    Only r4 5*s I have is Hawkeye duped and Hyperion unduped every champ has it's purpose.
    When I say that blade is the new SW im not comparing skills, but the desaire to have it and the unfair advantage for the ones who have it.It is an unfair advantage to be able to turn the enemies buff without having to do anything
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    This game as becoming frustrating to play.
    Basically if you have blade you can deal with the majority of things the game trow at you, if you get like falcons and she hulks, or the ones that need a dup to be playable, you just get stuck and cant do anything.
    Kabam really need to balance the odds and the champs on the game

I don’t have Blade and have done everything, so he isn’t that necessary.

Even with SW, could still get things done, she just made it a hell of a lot easier.

Soon another champ will come and out-do Blade too.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Blade is a game changer, no two ways about it. With all 3 synergies going there are a handful of champs he can’t dominte, but is still effective against most of them, bleed immune non-mystic/villains. And that’s what the 5th quest slot is for.

In AW, almost every attack team has a blade, if not the whole trinity. The ones not using blade do so because they Will be taking down the couple champs blade doesn’t own.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited March 2018
    People who have blade were not handed. They earned by crystal or arena. I dont have blade. But i can earn in upcoming arena.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    When I say that blade is the new SW im not comparing skills, but the desaire to have it and the unfair advantage for the ones who have it.It is an unfair advantage to be able to turn the enemies buff without having to do anything [/quotes

Well its unfair cause I don’t have ss or sl duped or sw. That’s a horrible argument
    Yes, its great to see the holy trinity go trow your defense in AW like is nothing,and see blade turn of all the abilities of your defenders. Its just ridiculous.