**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-Men Legend Run times

Comments

• Dungy1983Dungy1983 Posts: 19
    Hoping so
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Bruh, I'm so nervous. I'm doing mine tonight. First shot at every doing one. I've got all my boosters, masteries, potions, E refills, etc. I'll post my time after I finish. Hoping I can get inside the cutoff.
    Please post your time in this forum after your done
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Im getting nervous 3:39 with a 5/65 AA & 4/55 Drax for sentinals
  • WoolyWooly Posts: 24
    Siliyo wrote: »
    @Wooly what was your team?
    I used mutant crit team
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,323 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    According to this thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/53964/black-panther-legend-run-results

In last month’s event 3:32 got it, 3:47 didn’t...

So my wild guess is that anything around 3:30 will be a tough call, anything around 3:20 should be fine...
    As far as I see, it was quite competetive, though...

3:24 placed 55th
    3:32 placed 96th...

So I guess, the cut-off must have been around 3:33... Minus 20-25 minutes for this event (less paths on the last 2 maps), so the cut-off for x-men event might be around 3:10 - 3:15...
    Dungy1983 wrote: »
    Please post your time in this forum after your done

I didn't make it. First try went well, just not fast enough. Due to all the robots I made the last minute decision to run with my 4/55 Angela instead. Probably the wrong call; maybe just wrong month to try for my champs, but as I mentioned earlier I'd already bought all my energies when they were on sale so they had to be used so I went for it.
    But as soon as I went over 3:40 I called it quits and went to bed (I still had full explore of 3.2 left :-\ )
    Sorry to hear that... Best of luck next time, hopefully next month's event will be full of science-opponents!
    edited March 2018
    Cihag wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that... Best of luck next time, hopefully next month's event will be full of science-opponents!

But then it'll be all modok's and spidermen lol, plus the blade folks will be just that much easier time LOL
  • 3:29
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103

So I guess, the cut-off must have been around 3:33... Minus 20-25 minutes for this event (less paths on the last 2 maps), so the cut-off for x-men event might be around 3:10 - 3:15...

Same amount of refills so will still be around 3:33ish
    T9951 wrote: »

Same amount of refills so will still be around 3:33ish
    Are you sure it‘s not more empty nodes and fewer fights?
  • SadPandaBearSadPandaBear Posts: 3
    My time was 3:18 is this enough?
  • WoolyWooly Posts: 24
    My time was 3:18 is this enough?

I hope so
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I had connection issues doing heroic, everything went downhill after that :p
    I will probably try again in 6 months.
  • 3:32 for my first run

Used 5/65 AA, 4/55 Iceman, 4/55 Drax, Mag+Wolv for synergy - used 20% att/hp & 15% att boosts for 30 min then did 2 hours of the 30% att/hp & 20% att boosts the rest.

Drax for tech or some sentinels. Iceman sometime for sentinels & Luke Cage - AA for all else.
  • Jaqen8Jaqen8 Posts: 8
    3:14 here.
  • goshgodgoshgod Posts: 17
    3:14 as well
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    3:19 here
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited March 2018
    3:01
    r5 5* blade
    Wolvie, GR, Sparky, Mags
    Suicides and boosted whole time
  • Well done guys! That’s a good time. I’m going for the title in a couple of hours. I’m bringing 5/65 Hyperion with the guardians of galaxy crit team (that’s in case I can’t finish sabertooth in the first 10-20 seconds of the fight I can bring SL). After suicides and some boosts I should have an attack of around 5.5k. Hopefully, this with a few fury stacks and a sp2 will kill everything that’s moving. This is a great opportunity for those who want a legend title and don’t rely on a blade. I’ll post later the time, good luck to all of you.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    This month was def shorter than last month. A lot of paths only had like 5-6 fights. My guess is too 5 times will be right under 3h, and cutoff will be 3:20ish.
    edited March 2018
    George007 wrote: »
    I’m bringing 5/65 Hyperion with the guardians of galaxy crit team (that’s in case I can’t finish sabertooth in the first 10-20 seconds of the fight I can bring SL).
    I didn’t know you could build a crit team around the guardians, I only know about the perfect block team (helps extend the parry stun in Labyrinth)... However, good luck with your run!
    MattScott wrote: »
    This month was def shorter than last month. A lot of paths only had like 5-6 fights. My guess is too 5 times will be right under 3h, and cutoff will be 3:20ish.
    Yeah, that’s my prediction as well... Mattylo should have a good shot at a top-position with his 3:01...

One question though: I see a lot of users with the profile picture being “behind bars”... what does that mean?

Unknown to me what the behind bars means maybe a temporary ban?
  • I want blink she is a really good hero and she can teleport
  • Jojo2322Jojo2322 Posts: 5
    3:11 with 5/65 starky (did almost all fighting), blade, storm, GR, and 6* nebula. Full suicides and 30% attack/health boost + 10% or 20% attack depending on where I was in the quests. Not even convinced that will get it. Posts on Reddit are claiming a lot of 3:00-:05 times, and rumors of people doing it under 3. Hoping 3:11 makes the cutoff.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Cihag @Dungy1983

Temporary bars just mean they got a warning on forum and are in danger of having forum account banned. It doesn’t have anything to do with the game.

Some people really like the bars. ( @Dropfaith @NastyEfnNate ) :smile:
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Jojo2322 wrote: »
    3:11 with 5/65 starky (did almost all fighting), blade, storm, GR, and 6* nebula. Full suicides and 30% attack/health boost + 10% or 20% attack depending on where I was in the quests. Not even convinced that will get it. Posts on Reddit are claiming a lot of 3:00-:05 times, and rumors of people doing it under 3. Hoping 3:11 makes the cutoff.

Reddit users have a tendency of claiming times they’ve seen others get but didn’t actually do themselves, and it’s usually 10+ mins faster than any actual time. Like the mythical 45 min for the killmonger quest.

There’s one confirmed time under 3 hours so far and he’s not a normal player. There might be others, maybe. But only one has publicly backed it up. 3:11 is definitely safe.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Take it from me, a 5x legend. Timings of 3.5 hrs are still safe for this month. There’s always gonna be a spread. Just like how my timing of 1:00:34 got me 8th for MBJ challenge, while the 100th was like 1:07ish