**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry

MerovegianMerovegian Posts: 49
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Very serious questions:

What is the point in having parry if it’s always broken?

What’s the point in having dexterity if it’s always broken?

What’s the point in updating the game if it’s not addressing any issues?

What’s the point in reporting these problems if they aren’t going to be fixed?

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    It’s not though, is it? I see these posts come up from time to time but it works just fine on my iPhone 7 and iPad Pro.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have no problems on my iPad but on my Android phone it always seems to be behind. Also parry is always a little funny for a few days after an update. I tend to think the device plays a much bigger role in problems with parry and lag then the updates. TBH if I could play solely on my iPad I would. iOS just seems to run much much better then anything else
  • rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    How odd is it that people always complain about parry problems etc, and never want to admit that its their reaction time that seems off? Im playing on an iphone and all the parry/evade mistakes i get i do them by off timing 😐
    Dont blame kabam that you are bad players
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    rozeros wrote: »
    How odd is it that people always complain about parry problems etc, and never want to admit that its their reaction time that seems off? Im playing on an iphone and all the parry/evade mistakes i get i do them by off timing 😐
    Dont blame kabam that you are bad players

Yes, people get the timing wrong and complain that it’s broken, but there HAVE been legitimate complaints about ithttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwi-YFyBvyI
    As you can see in this video, Nebula used her shock charges and caused shock... which only happens on well-timed blocks. Y’know, Parry
  • Bob1234Bob1234 Posts: 4
    Merovegian wrote: »
    Very serious questions:

What is the point in having parry if it’s always broken?

What’s the point in having dexterity if it’s always broken?

What’s the point in updating the game if it’s not addressing any issues?

What’s the point in reporting these problems if they aren’t going to be fixed?

Kabam are gonna ask to see video proof that’s all they do