**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trading Champions

Hi Leviticus here. I am here to talk about a request I have for this game. I want the game to have trading champions. There are people that have the champions I need and they need the champions I have. I think we should have trading champions in the game because if you all know we have been kabamed one too many times. Some of the champions we pull from crystals we work hard for.
If we had trading champs it would really help out us a lot. Before trading you must put the password of your account in and so must the person your trading with. You also have to pay 5 units (both players). I hope you all agree with me. Please make this happen Kabam!

-Leviticus The Great :)B)

-ps let me know how you feel about this proposition and comment your opinions below thanks!

Comments

• DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    nope. This is not pokemon mate
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    You can't expect your traded champion to evolve either!:lol:
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Nice request. Pls let me know if this will be implemented, so I can go create 100 accounts, get few hundreds of desired champs spreaded across diff accounts, and trade with my MAIN account so I can make the best out of this system :) Wow, I'm already enjoying the process even by simply thinking about it!!! ;)
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    this again?

i better find someone whos gonna retire so i can buy all his champions for 5units, then gift him paypal money off to the side so he can retire in peace.

gimme those Juicy 5* R5,R4,R3

see how that works?

there will be a black market.

rather than spending 3000 units for 10 FGMC (100$) i can go find someone to "trade" me that garantee charcater

oh wow SABRETOOTH coming out ?

would i rather spend 3,000 units for only 10 pulls for 5* sabretooth fgmc crystal ($100$)

or would i trade 100$ or even 200$ (u can easily paypal someone, and KABAM will never know!) for a garantee 5* sabretooth?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    this again?

i better find someone whos gonna retire so i can buy all his champions for 5units, then gift him paypal money off to the side so he can retire in peace.

gimme those Juicy 5* R5,R4,R3

see how that works?

there will be a black market.

rather than spending 3000 units for 10 FGMC (100$) i can go find someone to "trade" me that garantee charcater

oh wow SABRETOOTH coming out ?

would i rather spend 3,000 units for only 10 pulls for 5* sabretooth fgmc crystal ($100$)

or would i trade 100$ or even 200$ (u can easily paypal someone, and KABAM will never know!) for a garantee 5* sabretooth?

Are you going for him?
  • GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    A very bad idea