**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

the modok lab is not worth it

unnecessary rewards, to great difficulties with bad and super unfair us, even throwing the dice to reverse, should make this laboratory more reasonable or increase the rewards, this event is getting useless.

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Nah the 7500 5* shards over the month are a freakin joke. What was kabam thinking in giving something like this for very little effort. Shame on kabam

In what world is a month 15 days?

Sorry it’s 13k shards9ne1trh7linn.jpeg
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Boboman wrote: »
    sounds like u have a weak roster

i

Wise words

yea see my profile in game

not like my champs cant take this kind of content, at the point of my mcoc career.

i wonder how OP would do in uncollected difficulty
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @GroundedWisdom I don't disagree with you on one level. It's obviously an issue for many, though I suspect that people who find it much too hard are probably more likely to post, so the perception that it is overwhelmingly an issue may be somewhat skewed. Most of these quests don't have T2 alpha frags and 400 5* shards per day though. Not everyone can get them easily and some that can't feel that they should be able to. Doesn't feel like a real issue. If you can't do this one there will be others.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @BitterSteel couldn't agree more.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    If you cant do it, stop complaining. Bite the bullet, do the highest you can. Simple as that.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Rewards definitely don't match the effort. Only rewards that are "good" come from expert. Rewards for anything below that is a joke. I think we can all agree on that. Some people breeze through expert while others have a really hard time with it. Problem is that those who breeze through it don't really need those rewards. They are already flooded with 5* shards and this even just gives a nice little bonus. But for the people who need these rewards i.e. people whose roster consists of few 5/50s and mostly 4/40, the difficulty can be too much. But I guess that's the norm with Kabam. The rewards rarely match the difficulty level (and don't even get me started on the increased difficulty level for this rounds MODOK quest compared to last round just because they give us 180 extra t2a fragments)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Arus25 wrote: »
    It doesn't require a great deal of effort for you. That doesn't mean that applies to others, and let's face it, the number of people who have commented on the same issue is larger than the number of people who say it's not an issue. The point I'm making is just because you don't have an issue with it doesn't mean it's not an issue.

If you saying ppl dont have an issue does not mean it not an issue

Same words back to you
    If you have issue does not mean it is an issue

This is just word stew. The bottom line is, people are having an issue with the amount of effort it takes everyday. That makes it an issue. Not just one or two. Quite a few people have commented that the Difficulty is not proportionate. It's a Daily Quest for an Event. It's not Uncollected EQ. It's a Master Diffculty. It's great that people feel boisterous and take pride in the fact that they don't have a problem with it. Happy for them. It's an issue for others, quite a few others. I'm quite over people using their Ego to take a dump on the issues other people are having because believe it or not, there are some valid points here. If you find it easy, congratulations. Clearly there is something to what people are saying because the same thing is being brought up over and over, and if you don't have an issue, then they're not speaking to your demographic. Let people have their say without turning it into a bravado moment that suggests they're unskilled.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kind of funny though. This is the first time I've ever seen @GroundedWisdom not defend whatever it is Kabam is doing and I still disagree lmao.

Don't misunderstand. I still respect the people responsible for the game. If the day came I didn't support what they do, I wouldn't be here. Lol. It's not personal for me. I believe they were testing the waters no doubt. That doesn't mean I can't give my own perspective and provide feedback. ;)