**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Update fail

Hey guys, I'm still getting parried by auto block champs and SW is still getting her power stolen from herself

Comments

• Options
    Swapnil_Verma0031Swapnil_Verma0031 Posts: 33
    edited March 2018
    Auto block always trigger parry when you are fighting with a player who has parry mastery( in war or arena) but it does not trigger parry in event quests. And for SW she drains power of both the champions (your and one you are fighting with). This is the way that SW works.

Hope you got your answers.
  • Options
    VindixVindix Posts: 41
    Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where M.O.D.O.K. was able to trigger Parry when auto-blocking
    • Fixed an issue where Scarlet Witch’s Power Steal would also steal power from herself

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited March 2018
    Parry i've found with modok is usually 2-3 hits after his autoblock, so basiccly he drops block for milli second and then starts again = parry, funny thing that we are not able to do that, once we try we just end up eating a combo. Kinda same thing with specials, like back in 15.0 i was able to block one hit from special and back up the rest, but now if i block my champ kinda seems to stand in place and just have to take the block damage.
    (removed by moderator)