**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why KABAM why????

Why there is no 5* Thor,Dr.Strange, Scarletwitch, Blackwidow. all the other champs are present except them..Any guess???

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    They would be too strong. Kabam have stated this many times
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Why Ask? Too OP,
    Electro? Too much damage back
    SW?Crits
    Dr.Strange?Life steal etc.
    All of the 5* exclusions have their reasons
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have never seen any of the mods say they would be to strong. A lot of people on the forums have stated that many times. Also sw and Thor would be really strong ds and bw not so much. Ds is straight garbage after the 12.0 nerf. I had him at r5 he’s now and r3 and I hardly use him before 12.0 he was a main stay in all content.
    Bw is her sig,I think.
    DS,eh,Counterspell OP?I dunno bout that though.
    I’m just saying what I have seen Kabam say a number of times I don’t necessarily agree with it. However, SW as a maxed out 4* is better than or can compete with most 5* at rank 4 in my opinion
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

Kabam has never said this. The only thing they have ever said is "We have no plans to make these characters available as 5 stars at this time"
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Kabam has never said this. The only thing they have ever said is "We have no plans to make these characters available as 5 stars at this time"

Actually, it was mentioned that some Champs are already quite powerful when discussing the topic. Wolverine was given as an example.
    To be more specific, it was in reference to his Bleed Rate, which is already high. A fair statement, considering these Champs are already up there in terms of their Abilities. You have to keep in mind that the Abilities as well as the Base Stats would be increased if they were made playable as 5*s. That would create a situation much the same as pre-12.0.
    6drp0l3bmnmc.png
    That's one discussion. There have been many, and I've been present for most of them.
    That's one discussion. There have been many, and I've been present for most of them.

[citation needed]
  • saiteja1107saiteja1107 Posts: 30
    If they are op then what about Holy Trinity,AA etc are they are not OP then???

They are very good yes.. but the point is some of the characters like SW and wolverine would unbalance the game. SW would hit way too hard and would just be a repeat of pre 12.0 but now as a 5* and Wolverine would be able to regen forever. Maybe in the future when content gets a lot harder then I think it would be alright for them to be introduced but for now it would make it more unbalanced.

They are very good yes.. but the point is some of the characters like SW and wolverine would unbalance the game. SW would hit way too hard and would just be a repeat of pre 12.0 but now as a 5* and Wolverine would be able to regen forever. Maybe in the future when content gets a lot harder then I think it would be alright for them to be introduced but for now it would make it more unbalanced.

[citation still needed]
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    They just won't do it yet

That's all
    Joe fixits regen would be ridiculously overpowered as a 5*

Yet OML'S better
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

[citation needed]

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/271173#Comment_271173

[citation provided]
    More to do with his Regen, but I was going on memory, and the gist of it was that some Champs are already insanely efficient and would not fit the current meta. TL:DR - They would be too OP.
  • HeyheyheyHeyheyhey Posts: 84
    Kabam would def will be putting all the she hulks and ant man in 5 and 6*s
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    To be more specific, it was in reference to his Bleed Rate, which is already high. A fair statement, considering these Champs are already up there in terms of their Abilities. You have to keep in mind that the Abilities as well as the Base Stats would be increased if they were made playable as 5*s. That would create a situation much the same as pre-12.0.

Then why 5* and 6* youndu is there ?? His bleed is like crazy
    Jyotishka wrote: »

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Wolverine has better bleed than Yondu and also Yondu isn’t able to keep fights going over with regen. The main thing about him is his bleed
    How do they benefit from that?
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Jyotishka wrote: »

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Wolverine has better bleed than Yondu and also Yondu isn’t able to keep fights going over with regen. The main thing about him is his bleed

I think you are forgetting that youndu block s healing for 10 and 20 Sec respectively so no prob with regen
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Too strong? Give us a break! You put out OP champs like AA and Iceman and tell us Dr. STRANGE IS TOO STRONG???? I call BS! They were nudged so "correct" and "balance" the game. Let's call a spade a spade huh? They needed to be dumbed down so Iceman and AA could sell us revives after They knocked out SW and DS etc...
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    If we don't see them as 5* because they are going to be extremely powerful, then with same logic, we don't want to see she-hulk, falcon, colossus etc as 5* either because they will be too weak.
    And when to think, who benefits this, answer is Kabam itself only.

110shs4x9263.png