**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dice not working in modoks lab

RealdealRealdeal Posts: 23
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just now i had the boss in expert come up with slashed tires so i said f that and rolled the dice about 3 times to get something better. Well I still died then when I went to fight him with my next champ I died again because he had slashed tires out of nowhere again, I checked his buffs and they had reverted back to what it was before I had rolled the dice. I rolled the dice and saw his buffs change then I went to the main menu and reentered the quest and his buffs went back again to the set with slashed tire. So I just powerd thru the slashed tires and was still able to beat him but wtf was that BS? I didnt use any pots and those dice were about to expire so I'm not asking for any compensation but this bug needs to be looked into.

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,417 ★★★★
    I have the same issue, but only if I exit the fight-screen after I have rolled the dice...

This is my scenario: I have 8 dice in my inventory and a couple of dice in the stash that are about to expire. I use one dice to change the nodes that I am presented on the final boss (I was presented thorns). Then I exit the screen and go to my stash to claim the dice that are about to expire (otherwise the dice I will receive from the boss will fill up my inventory and I cannot claim the dice from the stash and they run out). Then I go back to the fight screen, start the fight and I get thorns!

Another Scenario:
    At the fight screen, I am presented a poison node. I don't have a poison immune champ with me, so I roll the dice. Poison gone, I start the fight and get in a couple of combos, no poison in sight. In the middle of the fight, my connection drops and I get thrown out of the game. After restart, I am offered to continue the fight. i do so and what do I see? Poison is back, as if I hadn't rolled the dice...

So in conclusion: Rolling the dice is "forgotten" after you exit the fight screen...

@Kabam Miike , can this be adressed towards the devs please?

(Also, I think this thread can be moved to bugs-forum)